dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Was just wondering if anyone here, with a EARLY reservation was able to add the HOSS suspension to their Wildtrak. I know the systems were glitchy when the order banks opened so I waited a couple days before trying. Dealer told me nope! You have a build date of 5/02 and a vin# l never received a notice from Ford and no luck using the tracker…..just wondering if they were assigning vin# and build dates to pinch people out of 22.5 model price protection🤷🏼
Day one hour 1 reservation (101160XX), I had no problem adding HOSS 3.0 to my Wild Trak. order and was still able to get price protection.

I Was pissed that I didn't get a Raptor Golden Ticket though!
Sponsored

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MY dealer would not let me add the Hoss 3.0. I have Fox Performance coil overs that have been on order since last November and they told me I will get them in two more months. I added the Icon spacers lift, billet upper control arms, Bronco Bushing and RPG full tie rods. All this was not cheap For now I have 37" tires and it works well. I wanted to just add the HOSS 3.0 from Ford. Good luck to everyone.