M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Over at BN, they're asking if Ford should show up with some Broncos at the Easter Jeep Safari this year. They even included a shoutout to B6G in one post.
On one hand, it's a big event for Jeep, so I'm not sure about how I would feel for Ford to "crash" their party, because it might look kinda petty for Ford to do that.
On the other hand, it doesn't state anywhere that it's a Jeep exclusive event.

https://community.thebronconation.com/bronco-easter-jeep-safari/
https://community.thebronconation.com/2021-easter-jeep-safari-update/

Bronco @ Easter Jeep Safari? - Bronco Nation
February 19, 2021
By: Dusty Rhodes

With news that the Easter Jeep Safari will resume March 27-April 4, many in the community have asked whether or not Ford will participate with the new Bronco. Originally started by members of the Chamber of Commerce in 1967, and now organized since the 1980’s by the Red Rock 4-Wheelers, the Safari has become a major event for accessory suppliers and manufacture to debut new products. In fact, as reported by Motorauthority earlier this month, Jeep is expected to reveal an electrified Wrangler Concept at this years event.

Despite restrictions on attendance and vendor participation, this year’s event is expected to be well attended given last year’s cancellation for the first time in 52 years. All this coupled with the upcoming launch of the 2021 Bronco heightens the focus on whether Ford will be in attendance.

When asked if the Ford Bronco brand will participate in the off-road gathering, Jiyan Cadiz, North American Icon Communications Manager said, “with so much excitement from the off-road community just days ago at KoH (King of Hammers), we are looking at several opportunities to safely and authentically connect to more enthusiasts, as well as our new Bronco Sport customers and Bronco reservation holders.”

Ford confirmed earlier this year that Moab will be one of the four “Off-Roadeo” locations where new Bronco owners can participate in a bespoke, “off-road adventure playground”. This move hints at the realization by Ford that Moab is to off-roaders what Sturgis is bikers and Harley-Davidson.

Rumors of additional Bronco derivatives has run rampant since the product was revealed last year. Most recently, pictures of the Warthog testing have surfaced on popular enthusiasts sites like Bronco6g adding to the excitement and speculation. Earlier in the month enthusiasts got a glimpse of a Bronco that appeared to be equipped with 37” tires and aftermarket parts at KoH. These examples and more could indicate some of the weapons Ford has in their arsenal should they decide to participate in this year’s Easter Jeep Safari.
Sponsored

Medhass

Black Diamond
First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 F100, Fairlane, 1991 Bronco excursion f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why crash a jeep party when ford can throw a bigger party
Theirs allot of loyal ford owners that go wheeling that I'm sure if it's organised and posted up in advanced bronco's and other Ford's will show up.

I don't know if any others feel the same but I hate it when people compare Broncos to blazers or jeeps.

I've proven my jeep friends that Ford's are not in the same category as jeeps

My superduty and bronco can do anything a jeep canđź’ŞFORD POWER!!!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is in poor taste to crash the event from a corporate standpoint. Now if there was an invite sure thing.

Not super familiar with the jeep easter jamboree bit assume it is kind of a big jeep only get together. If it is not a Jeep sponsored event...then fair game. Just can't get pissed if jeep crashes any bronco events.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is in poor taste to crash the event from a corporate standpoint. Now if there was an invite sure thing.

Not super familiar with the jeep easter jamboree bit assume it is kind of a big jeep only get together. If it is not a Jeep sponsored event...then fair game. Just can't get pissed if jeep crashes any bronco events.
I agree! It would be bad form.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a lose-lose situation if they go. The people that are traveling to Easter Jeep Safari are firmly entrenched in the Jeep camp. You're not bringing them over.

So you're going to spend a bunch of money promoting the brand new vehicle that will earn next to nothing in sales.

On TOP of that, Jeep always brings ridiculous prototypes and 1 off vehicles. And you know the 392 will be there. So unless your planning on the worlds worst debut for the Warthog, it makes no sense.

People on both sides already know there's a rivalry brewing. And the enthusiasts on both sides are probably entrenched in their camp and I hope they can acknowledge the other's strong points. The purpose of events like these is the halo effect. To move the enthusiasts over further, so they'll grab more of the larger customer base. It makes no sense to go and try to sway the hardcore jeeper. Go after the larger base.