Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would make sure you have everything you need before buying. There are probably sas specific parts that the person building their rig retained that you don’t have. If the package was only control arms, springs and shocks it Wouldn’t cost what it does.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buyer would need to verify the springs- they are specific for 4dr vs 2dr and 2.3 vs 2.7.

OP
OP
Sandbergo

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked to see if it says in the description, I assume a full size by there interpretation is a 4dr but would message the seller or text them. Not sure if the price point is even worth it as to the fact that you can spend a bit more and get an aftermarket setup that would likely be better depending on the route. Anyway just figured I would share it, I don’t think the shipping cost from Cali to Florida would make it beneficial for me.

26E52421-3471-49DB-9730-41E474BB17FA.jpeg

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Checked to see if it says in the description, I assume a full size by there interpretation is a 4dr but would message the seller or text them. Not sure if the price point is even worth it as to the fact that you can spend a bit more and get an aftermarket setup that would likely be better depending on the route. Anyway just figured I would share it, I don’t think the shipping cost from Cali to Florida would make it beneficial for me.

26E52421-3471-49DB-9730-41E474BB17FA.jpeg
Are you making a joke? I can't tell...says free shipping.

There is a thread in this same forum, new from Ford a user was quoted $1160 ($1300 +tax S/H) for the shocks new...You would have to check if the UCA's are the same part number for each Bronco. For the minimal differences in lift I am betting they are.

OP
OP
Sandbergo

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a message back from the seller that it’s off of a 2door first edition. Again I’m not the seller of this item, just thought someone on here would possibly interested in checking it out.
Sponsored