First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is the sag on these on a 4dr badlands? I'm not looking to max out the lift, I just want about 1.5" over factory front and rear and will replace my perch collar lift. Really torn between Icons and Eibach but I think the progressive setup will be more more comfortable and better suited to my driving style, both on and off road. The Icon setup is more configured for higher speeds and bigger hits, less bump absorption at low speeds correct?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How is the sag on these on a 4dr badlands? I'm not looking to max out the lift, I just want about 1.5" over factory front and rear and will replace my perch collar lift. Really torn between Icons and Eibach but I think the progressive setup will be more more comfortable and better suited to my driving style, both on and off road. The Icon setup is more configured for higher speeds and bigger hits, less bump absorption at low speeds correct?
The sag is very minimal because of the progressive spring rates. The spring rate increased as the suspension compresses.

You are correct, Icon is more configured for higher speeds and more abuse. This is because Icon coilovers use a stiffer spring rate than the Eibachs. That can make the ride less comfortable on uneven terrain at low speeds, but can also improve handling and stability at high speeds.

Ultimately, the best setup for you will depend on your driving style and needs. If you're looking for a comfortable ride that is still capable of handling off-road terrain, then Eibachs are the way to go. If you're looking for more of a performance-oriented setup, then Icon would be the better choice.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can get you setup with one of these amazing kits! 🙂

Last edited:

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Friday! Feels like a great weekend to save big on a lift kit 😎

Message me with any questions, or for a discounted checkout link!

🐼

I've got a question on the front spring upgrade you offer. The 550 spring vs standard 450. If I'm not putting a winch etc on right away is there any downside to using the 550 to help clear 37's? This would be for a 4D 2.7 Badlands SAS with the Eibach 2.0 Coil overs. Just trying to decide if I just do the 550 right away or wait to swap it down the road when I add a winch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah not really a downside, just a stiffer ride. They will help with clearing 37's for sure

If you are for sure planning on adding a winch, I would just go with the upgraded springs now. Less work taking them off and installing them later

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah not really a downside, just a stiffer ride. They will help with clearing 37's for sure

If you are for sure planning on adding a winch, I would just go with the upgraded springs now. Less work taking them off and installing them later
Thank you. Just looking at the weight of the 2.7 Badlands compared to all other trims it’s the heaviest Bronco which may warrant the 550 even without extra weight added. The Eibach Coilovers are one size fits all but it seems like they should have a few options based on trim.

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! IMG_3029

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. Just looking at the weight of the 2.7 Badlands compared to all other trims it’s the heaviest Bronco which may warrant the 550 even without extra weight added. The Eibach Coilovers are one size fits all but it seems like they should have a few options based on trim.

Ford Bronco Eibach Coilovers NOW AVAILABLE! IMG_3029
Cool chart, great information there

Looking at that I would have to agree with you. Especially with a steel bumper

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Special Pricing Opportunity Available 🚨

We are committed to keeping promises and continuing to help out the community! When someone brings us a better deal on a product, we are transparent and offer the community similar pricing! We had a customer reach out regarding pricing on these coilovers and we wanted to let you all know that we can get you a set for $1531 shipped to your door! We only have a few sets of these left that we are able to sell at this price!

We also have financing options available, including the newly added installment plan! This allows you to split the purchase into 4 interest- free payments every 2 weeks!

To get this deal please DM. I will reply to a first come basis until sold out or tomorrow at midnight!
How do these compare to Bilstein 6112s?

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do these compare to Bilstein 6112s?
Very comparable, both great setups. Eibach are easier to adjust than the Bilsteins which are not adjustable without disassembly. Eibachs are cheaper than the Bilstein 6112s. Eibach has a lifetime warranty, Billstein is 5 years I believe. The Eibachs offer about 1" more of available lift than the 6112s

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very comparable, both great setups. Eibach are easier to adjust than the Bilsteins which are not adjustable without disassembly. Eibachs are cheaper than the Bilstein 6112s. Eibach has a lifetime warranty, Billstein is 5 years I believe. The Eibachs offer about 1" more of available lift than the 6112s
And I guess with these they are direct bolt in so no spring compressor needed for install?

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price quote for the Eibach coilovers, Zone UCA and Stiffer front springs pre-installed before shipping.. Thanks, Scott Reynolds
Sponsored