First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Taurus SHO, 1971 429 drag pack mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the email from ford said shipped my hp red 4 door outer banks sasquatch on 9-30-22, eta to dealer 10-29-22/11-4-22 (Washington state) all those dates came and went. Called customer service today and find out its still in Michigan, still shows shipped but with a new delivery window of 11-12/11-18, going to wait it out but VERY FRUSTRATING. Order Date 6-25-21
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got the email from ford said shipped my hp red 4 door outer banks sasquatch on 9-30-22, eta to dealer 10-29-22/11-4-22 (Washington state) all those dates came and went. Called customer service today and find out its still in Michigan, still shows shipped but with a new delivery window of 11-12/11-18, going to wait it out but VERY FRUSTRATING. Order Date 6-25-21
Had a similar thing happen to my raptor. Sat at MAP for a month on a rail car with no movement. Then sat in Kansas for a week on top of that. Seems to be that some of our cars just get stuck behind. Totally frustrating. Just called CSX everyday asking if there was any movement. Once it does get on the way it goes pretty quick. Have had 4 missed delivery times to date. Car finally got to the port of San Diego today so should see it any day. Hope you get some good news soon!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry to hear this. You're not alone in your misery. Our build week of 9/19 is filled with people in your same situation. Meanwhile, we're seeing people in weeks after us getting delivered. Nobody can tell us why they're being held up, and in some cases, where the vehicles even are currently. My understanding is that weeks before us are having the same issue. My buddy said "get ready to wait another 8 weeks" when I told him I finally was moved to built status on 9/30. I though there was no way that's possible and it would arrive way before 8 weeks... I should have listened to him. I thought it was just another case of "my dealer said" since he works at a dealership.

OP
OP

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called ford again Friday 11-11, still sitting on railcar at MAP, ford must just throw these delivery window dates out to us to give us hope. Ain't no way it'll be in Washington by 11-18, been sitting on railcar since September 30, this is no way to treat your customers Ford.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had a similar thing happen to my raptor. Sat at MAP for a month on a rail car with no movement. Then sat in Kansas for a week on top of that. Seems to be that some of our cars just get stuck behind. Totally frustrating. Just called CSX everyday asking if there was any movement. Once it does get on the way it goes pretty quick. Have had 4 missed delivery times to date. Car finally got to the port of San Diego today so should see it any day. Hope you get some good news soon!
I think my Raptor is on that same train/railcar. Still not transported to my dealer in Kearny Mesa but I'm hoping to hear from them by Monday.

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think my Raptor is on that same train/railcar. Still not transported to my dealer in Kearny Mesa but I'm hoping to hear from them by Monday.
Sweet!! I called csx this morning and they finally said it was unloaded. So now its on the dealer. My dealer is Ken Grody in Carlsbad. Keep me posted if you hear anything!

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sweet!! I called csx this morning and they finally said it was unloaded. So now its on the dealer. My dealer is Ken Grody in Carlsbad. Keep me posted if you hear anything!
My dealer emailed today and said the ETA to the dealership has pushed back a week to the 21st. Claimed lack of truck drivers is the issue. So it’s gonna sit in a Chula Vista holding lot for almost 2 weeks. 😡

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer emailed today and said the ETA to the dealership has pushed back a week to the 21st. Claimed lack of truck drivers is the issue. So it’s gonna sit in a Chula Vista holding lot for almost 2 weeks. 😡
SOB. Wish they would let us come in do the paper work and pick it up our selves from holding lots. Too bad there isnt a way to get back that $1600 fee for shipping lmao. Could have just paid a truck company to pick it up from the MI plant when it was done for 2k and it would have been here in 2-3 days. Such a joke.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is what Ford told me last month. Mine sat in Atlanta rail yard for 18 days, before it was trucked 180 miles to the dealer.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is what Ford told me last month. Mine sat in Atlanta rail yard for 18 days, before it was trucked 180 miles to the dealer.
I’m talking about 5 miles rather than 180, but yes it’s all incomprehensible

Sponsored
OP
OP

71mach429

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I think I got good news today on my weekly call to ford customer service, I got a rail company, a railcar #, and a ramp # with an updated delivery window of 11-20 through 11-26. I also was told by the representative on phone that I could track it by calling CSX, I got nowhere with that except the eternal phone loop. Does anyone have a phone number for CSX that I can talk to a real person?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have a phone number for CSX that I can talk to a real person?
I have ZERO experience with rail delivery, but I do recall reading here on this forum that computerized rail tracking is a courtesy and introducing live conversations into that equation can jeopardize that courtesy. Good luck!
Sponsored