First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on finally getting it, but the Raptor wasn't announced 947 days ago, you could only request to order it in March 2022. What did you have on order prior to the Raptor?

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on finally getting it, but the Raptor wasn't announced 947 days ago, you could only request to order it in March 2022. What did you have on order prior to the Raptor?
Oh yes, you are correct! I had two Wildtracks on since 7/13/2020, i took delivery of my WT 4Dr MIC on 1/24/23. I sold that to m friend who missed out originally. My raptor was an original draw offer beginning of 2022. I just consider waiting from day one receiving it. But yes, so correct.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yes, you are correct! I had two Wildtracks on since 7/13/2020, i took delivery of my WT 4Dr MIC on 1/24/23. I sold that to m friend who missed out originally. My raptor was an original draw offer beginning of 2022. I just consider waiting from day one receiving it. But yes, so correct.
Well, I'm somewhat jealous, Code Orange, with the matching seatbelts, lux package, MGV seats, and forged wheels is my pick for the Bronco Raptor, but my dealer wouldn't let me order it at MSRP, so I gave up after the recent price increase. Please post some pics of you having a blast in it. And we need more women owning Raptors, it seems to much of a good ole boys network.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!
Sponsored