First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey did you get to do the Off Roadeo ? I am trying to sign up for it now but raptors not a trim option?
The are working on the Raptor specific rodeo now. Should be available some time this summer. You can do one of the others but then when the Raptor one comes out, you will have to pay for it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The are working on the Raptor specific rodeo now. Should be available some time this summer. You can do one of the others but then when the Raptor one comes out, you will have to pay for it.
i really want to do the one in NH cause its close by but would also do a raptor only one which I expect would not be in the north east. My dealer told me to just use "wildtrack" for now.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lower priority codes are better. 11-19 are for customer orders. Codes lower than that are only assigned by Ford.
Up to now priority codes have not been used for Bronco customer orders. The reservation or order date/time had been used in its place. It's unclear if that will continue to be the case.
Mine ended up as priority 1 ( not sure why ) and I got it in early october.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i really want to do the one in NH cause its close by but would also do a raptor only one which I expect would not be in the north east. My dealer told me to just use "wildtrack" for now.
I talked to the people running the Off Roadeo. The Bronco Raptor course with be at MT. Potosi just out side Las Vegas. Should be on line some time this summer. I'm waiting for the Raptor course.
Sponsored