Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I almost made a new thread but glad I searched first.

I have a 2023 with a MT and 2.3 and I got back from running errands for a few hours Sunday. Noticed when accelerating from a light with mild to medium acceleration that I can hear a buzzing noise, and it sounds electronic. Now that I heard it I canā€™t un-hear it and was testing it out. Doesnā€™t seem to matter what gear and under medium engine load. Not sure if itā€™s the injectors, but it definitely sounds electronic in nature like a certain frequency.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a better clip to hear. It sounds like a fan is rubbing against something. The radiator fans don't seem to have anything in them and when I spin them myself it doesn't make a noise. Nothing feels off about the engine or anything to do with the driving experience, just it sometimes makes this noise between 30 and 50 mph.

I also have a 22 BD 2.3l and that is not normal at all. Take it to the dealer

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I have a 2023 with a MT and 2.3 and I got back from running errands for a few hours Sunday. Noticed when accelerating from a light with mild to medium acceleration that I can hear a buzzing noise, and it sounds electronic. Now that I heard it I canā€™t un-hear it and was testing it out. Doesnā€™t seem to matter what gear and under medium engine load. Not sure if itā€™s the injectors, but it definitely sounds electronic in nature like a certain frequency.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

RustyGString

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Have you found any cause? My ā€˜23 badlands has a noise like you describe and I found a blown driveshaft CV boot. Currently at the dealer, when I get it back Iā€™m hoping that was the cause of the buzzing noise. Maybe check your CV boots?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard this recently. I was idling for 30 minutes then heard it after when driving slow and accelerating. Didnā€™t hear it again since that day/drive.
Sponsored