First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I wait. I told my wife and son don't expect it until this time next year. I've come this far what's another year.

I didn't originally order a 21 as I wasn't sold on any of the colors and was really hoping for a green. The brown leather with the green really looks sharp to me.

Will be ordering the rear seat delete from Goose Gear when things start to move with the build to make room for the dog, baseball gear, football gear or even maybe my golf clubs if time permits.

The hardest part will not be ordering all sorts of parts and accessories.

2 door Outer Banks
Eruption Green
lux package
2.7L / 4.27 rear locking
Roast with Black Leather
Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m on the fence between eruption green and tan katskinz installed later or hot pepper and keeping mgv. Tough decision. With a 7/13 res, I’m hoping this will be the last time I gave to choose a color. Good luck with yours

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Eruption Green 2 Door Outer Banks Ordered 1634211963069

Katzkin brown leather. Would look great in an eruption green 2 door
Wow, that would almost be enough for me to order Eruption Green.

OP
OP
holo37

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Eruption Green 2 Door Outer Banks Ordered 1634211963069

Katzkin brown leather. Would look great in an eruption green 2 door
That is sharp. What really sold me on the brown was the dash.

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had originally reserved on obx, but after seeing the interior I changed to a black diamond. Wasn’t a fan of the obx interior. And with no color matched top, obx just doesn’t do it for me.

OP
OP
holo37

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had originally reserved on obx, but after seeing the interior I changed to a black diamond. Wasn’t a fan of the obx interior. And with no color matched top, obx just doesn’t do it for me.
I was torn between the BD, OB and BL. I really wanted the painted fenders and some of the other conveniences in the high and lux packages available with the OB. I still have plenty of time to fret over my order and change my mind ;-).

drose1

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have the same build, except for a couple of doors. Lets gooo:

4 door Outer Banks
Eruption Green
lux package
2.7L / 4.27 rear locking
Roast with Black Leather

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was torn between the BD, OB and BL. I really wanted the painted fenders and some of the other conveniences in the high and lux packages available with the OB. I still have plenty of time to fret over my order and change my mind ;-).
Too late for me to change I got a vin on 10/28. My 2 door will be velocity blue. I like the interior of the black diamond with the vb exterior. But I’ve already been bumped forward 3 weeks. Doesn’t look good for 2 door orders. Still. What color did you go with?

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now I wait. I told my wife and son don't expect it until this time next year. I've come this far what's another year.

I didn't originally order a 21 as I wasn't sold on any of the colors and was really hoping for a green. The brown leather with the green really looks sharp to me.

Will be ordering the rear seat delete from Goose Gear when things start to move with the build to make room for the dog, baseball gear, football gear or even maybe my golf clubs if time permits.

The hardest part will not be ordering all sorts of parts and accessories.

2 door Outer Banks
Eruption Green
lux package
2.7L / 4.27 rear locking
Roast with Black Leather
Looking solid. I think the roast with with black is going to kill with the green. Wanted green SO bad. I took a base VB with auto and frankly, never looking back. When you get it, your smiles will be sublime. There simply is no superior vehicle for us types. I have a back up res. with Granger for a green BD, but will be canceling it as I am just happy as a pig in velocity blue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
holo37

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Too late for me to change I got a vin on 10/28. My 2 door will be velocity blue. I like the interior of the black diamond with the vb exterior. But I’ve already been bumped forward 3 weeks. Doesn’t look good for 2 door orders. Still. What color did you go with?
Too late for me also. Eruption Green OB being built last week in January. No idea how I got a build date but happy it will be here early next year.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Too late for me also. Eruption Green OB being built last week in January. No idea how I got a build date but happy it will be here early next year.
Congrats. I got bumped to January too. Crossing fingers. Eruption green is going to be awesome. Post pics when you get it.
Sponsored