First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Baur, 1984 Ford F150,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty happy. Picked up my 2023 Outer Banks 2 dr. and couldn't be more pleased ! Liberty Ford in Aurora, OH were GREAT - vehicle accessories were put on quickly, communication was fantastic throughout process, no hassles on MSRP nor the private offer - terrific! Vehicle was built 11/30, and was here 12/4! Of course I ordered it 5/21/2021 but that is water under the bridge. We've put a few miles on her and I can't wait for Bronco Roadeo in New Hampshire next year with my boys when dates become available.

Next decisions are ESP and maintenance plan - I'm reviewing the threads now. Dealer says prices from Granger, Flood or Zeigler are under his cost. Appreciate any advice.
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger was a great experience when I bought the ESP. Im in California and it was all taken care of via email.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Brother-in-Law excitedly texted me that he just picked up a similar (Green OBX, 4-door, non-Sas, softy) here on Long Island yesterday. It was sitting on the lot available. He'd been thinking about ordering one, so when this popped up, he jumped at it. Loves the color and wanted a 4-door (for some odd reason). Trying to convince him to head up to the Off-Roadeo in NH as well.
Ford Bronco Received Mine ! 2023 Eruption Green Outer Banks 1671204264623
Sponsored