Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there anything confirming that eruption green will be staying as a color for 2023? Im afraid I wont be getting my bronco before the cutoff. Im obviously not gonna complain about being bumped up but I would like to keep the same color.
Good question. I’m thinking the same thing.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there anything confirming that eruption green will be staying as a color for 2023? Im afraid I wont be getting my bronco before the cutoff. Im obviously not gonna complain about being bumped up but I would like to keep the same color.
There has been no MY23 info released yet.
In general you won't see any solid info for MY23 until the banks open for MY23 orders towards the end of the year.

A rough guess is that we won't have any solid info until late August (but probably October/November) unless Ford starts dropping hints like they did when announcing Eruption Green in August of last year.

Ford has seemed to figure out how to not talk about the Bronco or ANY potential changes by model year so as to not enrage the passionate yet mostly misguided reservation holders.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ightning-blue-and-rapid-red-going-away.22160/

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just picked it up.

20220506_184203.jpg

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There has been no MY23 info released yet.
In general you won't see any solid info for MY23 until the banks open for MY23 orders towards the end of the year.

A rough guess is that we won't have any solid info until late August (but probably October/November) unless Ford starts dropping hints like they did when announcing Eruption Green in August of last year.

Ford has seemed to figure out how to not talk about the Bronco or ANY potential changes by model year so as to not enrage the passionate yet mostly misguided reservation holders.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ightning-blue-and-rapid-red-going-away.22160/
My only one hope is since it’s a color of choice for the Everglades, maybe they’ll keep it. If not (bummer) but if they bring back Antimatter Blue I might choose

Sponsored

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Losing out on eruption green is my only concern about getting bumped to 23. I’m willing to be patient, but that’s for sure the color I want. My hope is, if they get rid of a non-grey scale color, it’s cyber orange and not EG.

Cletusdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Losing out on eruption green is my only concern about getting bumped to 23. I’m willing to be patient, but that’s for sure the color I want. My hope is, if they get rid of a non-grey scale color, it’s cyber orange and not EG.
Exactly my thoughts, like I said I wont be upset if it does happen and in the end I would find another color. Theres obviously others I would be happy with but I chose this one for a reason. Without sounding too much like an entitled teenager I just dont feel like I should have to change what I want because ford couldn’t deliver. If that makes sense?

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just picked it up.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20220506_184203
Hell yes, sir. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have to place a second order due to dealer dishonesty? Congrats either way!

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly my thoughts, like I said I wont be upset if it does happen and in the end I would find another color. Theres obviously others I would be happy with but I chose this one for a reason. Without sounding too much like an entitled teenager I just dont feel like I should have to change what I want because ford couldn’t deliver. If that makes sense?
I definitely agree. I don’t want to come off ungrateful or entitled like you said but damn I want EG! Haha. But luckily this vehicle is tailor made to rock some green paint and I hope that helps ford decide to keep it at least for 2023.

Cletusdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I definitely agree. I don’t want to come off ungrateful or entitled like you said but damn I want EG! Haha. But luckily this vehicle is tailor made to rock some green paint and I hope that helps ford decide to keep it at least for 2023.
100% agree! Fingers crossed for ya!

Sponsored

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hell yes, sir. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have to place a second order due to dealer dishonesty? Congrats either way!
Yup...

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

662 days and worth the wait.
KMC Recon 17x9 -12 Offset 285 70 17 Wildpeak AT3. Crash guards remove until I can order shorter ones. More poke than I intended which shows my ignorance but it will do for now. Fantastic experience at Granger which is a surprise to no one. Real people who treat you like real people.

20220507_112657.jpg

20220507_112726.jpg

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great and I like the Bronco XL badge better than all the script badges that are so common now. I’m hopeful that my 7.20.20 reservation will get scheduled soon.
Sponsored