First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost 200 pages of pics of EG in this thread alone and kids are not happy with your pics.
You're doing something right! And I like it. Carry on

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had the stock OBX rims powder coated gloss black. Highly recommend Rim Renew in Ellicott City, MD - $200/wheel, dropped off Monday morning, ready by 4PM Tuesday. Debating if I want to swap the lugs for black or leave them to match the center cap. And yea, I know the OEM tires are lame; I’m not replacing them until they’re worn.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club C5DBA627-D29A-4458-B15A-A7A70FB14597
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club C5DBA627-D29A-4458-B15A-A7A70FB14597
Thnaks for posting the pics! I plan on powder coating my rims the same and debating between new tires now or after they wear out. (y)(y)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The 2.3 in Ranger hauls 7K lbs just fine, I'm assuming even with big tires and gearing that the motor didn't suddenly suck for Bronco duty.

It's nice to see something being towed with these rigs!

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, my wife and I were talking about accent colors on the Bronco. I think the gold color would be best, maybe CO, anyone have any leads on things like dash overlays etc that are goldish in color?

On my dark blue challenger I went with red, and it looks nice in my opinion, everything from brake covers to marine edging put around the dash area and on doors inside.

Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I was referring to my previous color order of Cyber Orange. I forgot you original EG guys weren't hip to the lingo! :)

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to explain what ppl are likely thinking who you may have seen complain. I’ve been following this thread for over a year, and it just seems like it’s become the Dan D. filter thread somehow over the last few weeks. It’s cool what you can do with your photos, I just don’t think that’s what folks are clicking on this thread to see. Post what you want (heavily edited photos) but so will others (Complaints). It just seems off topic to the thread, that’s all. Once again, not saying this to be rude, just to provide some perspective.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, my wife and I were talking about accent colors on the Bronco. I think the gold color would be best, maybe CO, anyone have any leads on things like dash overlays etc that are goldish in color?

On my dark blue challenger I went with red, and it looks nice in my opinion, everything from brake covers to marine edging put around the dash area and on doors inside.
I saw an A51 with Bronze rims and loved it, so much I almost changed my color since my SO likes A51. I'm hoping to find bronze rims (18" are hard to find) or poweder ooast mine.
Sponsored