First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love it, especially the metallic! Very cool that it's inspired by a vintage color. Nice replacement for my original '21 AMB order that's now been moved to '22.
You name the problem without seeing it. People clamored for a heritage color. Ford brags about giving a color 'inspired' by one instead of the actual color. Dear Ford, just because you can make it color shift, doesn't mean you have to every time. Tone deaf to the end.
Sponsored

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ill be switching my A51 to Eruption Green when I re enter my order. Now if they can actually deliver a 22 is another topic.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a cool color. But another dark color. Same with that chili pepper color. Ford seriously has something against putting lighter and fun colors on the Bronco. They are keeping it so damn conservative. These colors are better on the Explorer. Just my opinion.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since AMB is no more and my second choice was RR. Thinking this color will look nice on my OBX with roast interior.

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I remember taking my white 1997 Thunderbird and painting it Electric Green Metallic. This was used on the 1999 Cobra and then the 2000 GT & V6 Mustangs. My DD until July 2006 when I took delivery of my Grabber Orange GT. For anyone thinking they should have come out with a lighter green, look at this comparison and see if you agree with your original thinking. I was thinking of sticking with Cactus Gray because I'd already done the 'green thing'. To me, I see enough of a difference to say maybe I should give Eruption Green a second look. I'm still undecided, but know I could be happy with either color.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Green Comparo

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t know. If the top wasnā€™t MIC then maybe šŸ¤”. Trouble is that no color matches the top other than Carbonized Gray (thatā€™s my order). Then all those shiny grills/mirrors mis-mashes.

I think the best looking Jeepā€™s out there have the body colored tops. It will be many years for the Bronco to emulate them.

All said I am betting you wonā€™t see many of these greens on the road. Thatā€™s great for the folks that have or want one.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs