Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine how slick it would look if the hard top was a tan/brown color. Paired with the green and the brown or tan interior, it would be a slick combo. Kind of like the wranglers from the late 90s/early 2000s with their dark green and tan hard top combo.
I am really hoping Bestop offers the twill fastback twill top in tan or brown. Even an off-white sail-cloth color would work.😍
Sponsored

PNW_Salmon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am really hoping Bestop offers the twill fastback twill top in tan or brown. Even an off-white sail-cloth color would work.😍
Hopefully Ford puts out some more options for the 2022/2023/etc year for colors and options. Out of all the things people want changed, different colored tops would probably be the easiest, no?

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like it from pictures but the true test will be seeing it in person. Have been waiting for a green so I can't complain. Waiting for pics of a 2 door non squatched version..

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paint color isn't bad.
The fucking gray color of the hardtop wrecks the whole thing.
To each their own. Green/gray may be the best color combo in the history of color combos. Well ok, maybe not “history” but it is an awesome color combo and will look outstanding on my Badlands.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To each their own. Green/gray may be the best color combo in the history of color combos. Well ok, maybe not “history” but it is an awesome color combo and will look outstanding on my Badlands.
I see your avatar and can't help but to think..home run, while a black top would in fact be a grand slam.
All that matters is that you dig it.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

follow that vehicle please. more surveillance needed

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice, that would be my exact build when I have to switch colors. Get more pics! LOL

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Geez... photoshop much? :ROFLMAO: (nice try)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the issue here? Where are they tone deaf? They scattered the paint styles around quite a bit and hit demographics that will sell. Or was it that Ford needs to listen to just you as a single individual? Maybe apply to work in their colors and materials team so you can have your voice heard?
My post was quite clear; they are tone deaf because consumers were asking for a heritage color and Ford decided (and then announced they were proud of their choice, which is part of the TD) to not give them a heritage color, but instead to give a color 'inspired' by one.

Literally, not listening to potential customers by substituting what you think they should want instead of what they are specifically asking be made available is being tone deaf as the context driven meaning of the phrase is being used here.

As to the color shifting, they removed AMB so they had an open paint slot that could accommodate a shifting paint, if you think Ford didn't limit their green decision making choices to only shifting green hues because they had the ability to do it instead of considering an actual heritage green, then you are naive indeed.

Perhaps next time you might actually spend more time reading and comprehending posts instead of using the time formulating (not so) snappy comebacks denigrating others? It doesn't make you look clever or witty, you don't elevate yourself by trying to push down other people. Just a suggestion, time will tell if you learn that life lesson or not.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So wait a minute now. If that's legit, that's the SECOND EG Bronco we've seen. The first had a SAS package, this one, no. Does this mean a two door EG 2022 is not far behind? :p

Ya you're right I'm a pro I can move the truck too :)

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG_1393

JourdanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gosh I wish I could get this color. Reminds me of my all time fave care of mine, '00 Audi S4 Cactus Green.
Sponsored