d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I feel like all of us classic green guys secretly want:

prince-phillip-hearse.jpg

pjimage-35.jpg
That's it!!!

That's exactly what I don't want.

Just me, but I don't pretend i'm driving through a warzone or in any form of armed conflict with my passenger vehicle so there's no reason to have a pseudo military color on it. Not like the military is using the best paint hues in the world. More like the highest volume of the cheapest paint they can get their hands on.
Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like all of us classic green guys secretly want:

prince-phillip-hearse.jpg

pjimage-35.jpg
I would love this color green.
but I’m good with the EG that I’m going to get.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would love this color green.
but I’m good with the EG that I’m going to get.
My hope is that EG turns out to be the all-American, 2021 version of this color (which I believe is Land Rover's "Dark Bronze Green")...similar idea, but with some sparkle and shifting tones in different light.

Reactions: RLW

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's it!!!

That's exactly what I don't want.

Just me, but I don't pretend i'm driving through a warzone or in any form of armed conflict with my passenger vehicle so there's no reason to have a pseudo military color on it. Not like the military is using the best paint hues in the world. More like the highest volume of the cheapest paint they can get their hands on.
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

Sponsored

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did anyone order a 2022 Bronco in the last month? If so, has anyone received a scheduled build week?
I did on 11/23. 2 door loaded Wildtrak, Lux, Tow, MIC, Leather, roof rails, MOD bumper w/bar and side graphics....order confirmed but not scheduled....."dealer said" could turn into a MY23. They had 8 people do a reservation way back when, but two dropped out. Looks like the other 6 are enroute to the dealer finally. So he might be right, but who knows anymore lol.

*EDIT* I read what I quoted wrong earlier when I first posted this. My order was confirmed, but not scheduled. @sdchrisp, Thanks for the reaction so I could realize my error. There were other posts elsewhere where people weren't getting orders confirmed due to all the "constraints" that vary from week to week and I was thinking about order confirmations when answering, not the actual email for a build week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're a hero. Thanks!! Did you just get a small green touch-up bottle and paint it onto a scrap of metal?
Make sure to use clear coat after it dries. Will change the metallic perspective greatly.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i painted it onto what’s called a speedshell that i got on amazon and a scrap piece of foam board then gloss coated it!

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i painted it onto what’s called a speedshell that i got on amazon and a scrap piece of foam board then gloss coated it!
Awesome. If my build gets bumped again, I’m gonna do this…if for no other reason than to give myself something Bronco-related to do and keep the hope alive.
Sponsored