GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
37RAPTOR, GT500CFTP, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have posted 2 threads already on color choices and as of right now My ordered choice is code orange, but this past weekend I saw a 2 door bronco in eruption green and it caught me off guard in a good way. Since then I have been studying pictures of bronco raptors in eruption green and I think it looks awesome. The green metallic really pops and just seems to fit the bronco. Ironically this color was not even on my radar, but it is now. I am finding out that alot of the bronco raptor color choices other than white, black, and silver have at least 2, in some cases 3 different shades of colors in them depending on the lighting conditions. That has turned me away from some colors that at first I thought looked great, ie; Hot Pepper Red.

Since I can not pull up my last production date notification from ford in my e-mail account, which usually means the production date is getting delayed again for the 3rd time since the December 13th e-mail, so I figure I have plenty of time to change my color choice.

Eruption Green shocked me in a good way and it will probably be my color choice.

Although if ford keeps pushing the production date back I will probably walk away from it. I have a real problem with celebrities, athletes, automotive you tubers and so called journalists ordering their bronco raptors in June and already having them, when I left work on march 9, 2022 to make SURE I got my order in day 1. That does not sit well with me. Classic examples is the YOUTUBE jerks at TFL.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Um, I may be wrong, but if you have a production date, there should be a VIN. If you have a VIN then you are getting Code Orange ( unless you walk away).

OP
OP

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Um, I may be wrong, but if you have a production date, there should be a VIN. If you have a VIN then you are getting Code Orange ( unless you walk away).
Thats what I thought as well, but since December 13, which is the third time ford has changed my production date which is now January 30, I have been able to change the color 4 times with a Vin. number which tells me the January 30 build date is not a firm date and in all likely hood will get pushed into February or even march.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have posted 2 threads already on color choices and as of right now My ordered choice is code orange, but this past weekend I saw a 2 door bronco in eruption green and it caught me off guard in a good way. Since then I have been studying pictures of bronco raptors in eruption green and I think it looks awesome. The green metallic really pops and just seems to fit the bronco. Ironically this color was not even on my radar, but it is now. I am finding out that alot of the bronco raptor color choices other than white, black, and silver have at least 2, in some cases 3 different shades of colors in them depending on the lighting conditions. That has turned me away from some colors that at first I thought looked great, ie; Hot Pepper Red.

Since I can not pull up my last production date notification from ford in my e-mail account, which usually means the production date is getting delayed again for the 3rd time since the December 13th e-mail, so I figure I have plenty of time to change my color choice.

Eruption Green shocked me in a good way and it will probably be my color choice.

Although if ford keeps pushing the production date back I will probably walk away from it. I have a real problem with celebrities, athletes, automotive you tubers and so called journalists ordering their bronco raptors in June and already having them, when I left work on march 9, 2022 to make SURE I got my order in day 1. That does not sit well with me. Classic examples is the YOUTUBE jerks at TFL.
The Bronco Raptor is not available in Eruption Green for 2023.

OP
OP

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not on a 23 Bronco Raptor.
You are right ! I apologize. I know as of 2 weeks ago it was available. I guess it will be code orange.

Not many color choices for the raptor bronco. Thats 2 colors slashed , velocity blue and Eruption green. In reality the bronco raptor color choices are pretty bad = slim Pickens. The F 150 raptor and the other broncos have much better color choices.

OP
OP

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe by tomorrow code orange will be gone for 2023 and I will have to order Azure Gray Metallic.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are right ! I apologize. I know as of 2 weeks ago it was available. I guess it will be code orange.

Not many color choices for the raptor bronco. Thats 2 colors slashed , velocity blue and Eruption green. In reality the bronco raptor color choices are pretty bad = slim Pickens. The F 150 raptor and the other broncos have much better color choices.
My Raptor is Cyber Orange which was discontinued for all Broncos. But the Raptor also lost Eruption Green and Velocity Blue.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eruption green is an awesome color!!!
Ford Bronco Eruption Green ! A9247D0B-9F3D-408D-A579-2F7462B3D8FD

Sponsored

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was unsure when I ordered my Eruption Green Raptor but I could not be happier. Pictures don't do it justice; especially in Raptor trim, it has a really mean stance.

OP
OP

GSSHEEP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was unsure when I ordered my Eruption Green Raptor but I could not be happier. Pictures don't do it justice; especially in Raptor trim, it has a really mean stance.

I agree with you 100 percent ! Eruption green is the best bronco raptor color. I have really studied all the colors and the eruption green is the best color. Really pops and fits well with the graphics and black fenders. I am really disappointed that ford discontinued the eruption green for 2023. I honestly think code orange is overrated on the bronco raptor as I have seen it in person and I was disappointed. Code orange looks much better on the f 150 raptor and the gt 500, but the huge black fender flares do not contrast well with code orange.
Sponsored