Sponsored

Fans for rear seats tied into accessory switches?

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All,
Curious if anyone has thought about or researched an option where you could tie in some type of mounted cooling fans to the accessory switches?

Trying to find a way to make my rear seated passengers in my 4D HPR BB more comfortable in the heat...and to use those damn switches!
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yah I was thinking the same thing. Watching this thread for sure.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All,
Curious if anyone has thought about or researched an option where you could tie in some type of mounted cooling fans to the accessory switches?

Trying to find a way to make my rear seated passengers in my 4D HPR BB more comfortable in the heat...and to use those damn switches!
We are in the process of looking at usb fans, but never even considered using the switches. The only issue we have is that my wife is scared of her hair getting caught it in.

OP
OP
Ru4Scuba

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are in the process of looking at usb fans, but never even considered using the switches. The only issue we have is that my wife is scared of her hair getting caught it in.
I know there is a wire back there so you could theoretically connect it and then run it up on either side. I was thinking of something that hung above each passenger on the frame on either side. I see most folks are using their switches for lights, lights and more lights. I was thinking of trying to tie some sort of cooling system in to take advantage of the existing electrical setup Ford provided.

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump