HorizonHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Clubs

What's everyone planning to do with their switches? I can't think of how to utilize 6. Winch, fog lights, ditch lights, driving lights. That leaves 2 more.

On a similar note, anyone have plans for the accessory rail besides a GoPro? Gps? CB radio? Do we know how many power ports are on the top of the dash?

Advertisement

Bald Eagle

First Edition
First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Clubs

What's everyone planning to do with their switches? I can't think of how to utilize 6. Winch, fog lights, ditch lights, driving lights. That leaves 2 more.

On a similar note, anyone have plans for the accessory rail besides a GoPro? Gps? CB radio? Do we know how many power ports are on the top of the dash?
1. Fog lights
2. Ditch lights
3. Overhead light bar
4. Rear lights ( I like them on a switch vs the reverse wires)
5. Winch
6. Rock lights

OP
HorizonHunter

HorizonHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Clubs

2 usb ports. 1 A and 1 C. Just check out the Lux package. It's the only way to get them.
Those are the extra charging ports that come with Lux?! I assumed the ones up top are a given bc of the rail. Well that's some crap if that's true.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Those are the extra charging ports that come with Lux?! I assumed the ones up top are a given bc of the rail. Well that's some crap if that's true.

1. Lux: building off of High package features, you get adaptive cruise control, a Bang & Olufsen 10-speaker sound system plus subwoofer, Evasive Steering Assist, a heated steering wheel, a universal garage-door opener, two extra front row charging ports, a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, and a wireless charging pad.

Drex

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
The accessory rail looked to have two versions on preproduction mules. I am unaware of anyone seeing either one as an actual option for production. Hopefully not another vaporware tease from Ford. Sometimes feels like we're getting asked to fund a Kickstarter based on a lot of promised features that haven't been actually made.

Advertisement

Advertisement