Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the nearly 1500 trailheads in Colorado, I wonder how many will get this. If I were a betting man, I'd say it will be in the single digits... and those will be the overly busy trails I avoid anyway.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup. D-Bags have been trashing our national parks in Utah for years. And only gotten worse of late. Vandalism, graffiti on rock walls, etc. They’ll have hay day with these things. Won’t last a week before destroyed.
Jeep owners destroying their habitat.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At the nearly 1500 trailheads in Colorado, I wonder how many will get this. If I were a betting man, I'd say it will be in the single digits... and those will be the overly busy trails I avoid anyway.
They will put in 12 nationwide to claim they are saving the world, the rest "Coming Soon"

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep® Brand Creates Jeep 4xe Charging Network, Works With Electrify America to Provide EV Charging at Off-road Trailheads Throughout the United States
4444.JPG

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...s-throughout-the-united-states-301256830.html

I would love to know how fast they plan to be able to charge? Lots of public chargers take all day to refill the vehicle. That's not going to work if there's a lot of E-Jeeps headed there. By contrast, a gas station can fill you up in about five minutes.
Sponsored