• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FE factory Rock Sliders $300 OBO

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Purchased the RockSliding Engineering steps. The rock sliders for sale our off my 2021 4 Dr. FE Bronco with only 58 miles on them. These rock sliders have only been used on the road for those 58 miles. No dents, look perfectly new. I am located in Clovis, CA. If needed to be shipped then the buyer pays for packaging and shipping costs. Please send me a DM if interested.

FE Rock Slider 1 of 2.jpg

FE Rock Slider 2 of 2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I spy a HD bumper also on the floor. Is that on the chopping block too?
Not anytime soon, but my UCAs and my HOSS 2.0 suspension will be available within the next two weeks. All parts are with 58 miles on them, no offroading miles.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not anytime soon, but my UCAs and my HOSS 2.0 suspension will be available within the next two weeks. All parts are with 58 miles on them, no offroading miles.
Cool! Doing some upgrades immediately, I have a Sas already so I’m set with UCAs and suspension. Enjoy it and lmk if you ever wanna sell that bumper hah

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cool! Doing some upgrades immediately, I have a Sas already so I’m set with UCAs and suspension. Enjoy it and lmk if you ever wanna sell that bumper hah
Probably the first upgrade I would do is to your steering rack if you're driving your Bronco already. The billet housing that BroncBuster sells is completely a beast. With Shop pay, you can get a full upgrade kit within an acceptable budget. My Bronco had no shavings inside but I have not wheeled it yet, and I only have 58 miles on it. However, the bushing that keeps the screw-type shaft centered is ridiculously weak plastic/rubber and small compared to the upgraded steel bushing.

Steering Rack Housing Comparison side by side.jpg

Sponsored

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea of what your looking to get for your suspension? Looking for some sas shocks let me know thank you!

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any idea of what your looking to get for your suspension? Looking for some sas shocks let me know thank you!
I went with the ICON stage 8 Suspension. I have installed the front passenger side and working on the driver's side. I also have upgraded my steering rack with the BroncBuster Stage III and bushing upgrades. I should have the complete SAS shocks front and rear out and ready for sale within the next few weeks. I work an extreme amount of hours at my job so getting to my Bronco is at best (1) day a week for a couple of hours at a time.

Front Passenger ICON setup.jpg

Steering Rack Housing Comparison side by side.jpg

Installed Stage III BroncBuster Steering Housing.jpg

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the ICON stage 8 Suspension. I have installed the front passenger side and working on the driver's side. I also have upgraded my steering rack with the BroncBuster Stage III and bushing upgrades. I should have the complete SAS shocks front and rear out and ready for sale within the next few weeks. I work an extreme amount of hours at my job so getting to my Bronco is at best (1) day a week for a couple of hours at a time.

Ford Bronco FE factory Rock Sliders $300 OBO Installed Stage III BroncBuster Steering Housin

Ford Bronco FE factory Rock Sliders $300 OBO Installed Stage III BroncBuster Steering Housin

How about price? What are you looking to get for sas suspension?

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Purchased the RockSliding Engineering steps. The rock sliders for sale our off my 2021 4 Dr. FE Bronco with only 58 miles on them. These rock sliders have only been used on the road for those 58 miles. No dents, look perfectly new. I am located in Clovis, CA. If needed to be shipped then the buyer pays for packaging and shipping costs. Please send me a DM if interested.

Price drop $250 OBO
Sponsored