First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all.. FE order holder here. My dealer told me that changing to the black interior would push back delivery... Clearly from the post yesterday the FE in Wisconsin indicates otherwise.
I'm reaching back out to my dealer, but is it too late to make this change, and if not, does it actually make any difference in delivery? I don't have a VIN yet...
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey all.. FE order holder here. My dealer told me that changing to the black interior would push back delivery... Clearly from the post yesterday the FE in Wisconsin indicates otherwise.
I'm reaching back out to my dealer, but is it too late to make this change, and if not, does it actually make any difference in delivery? I don't have a VIN yet...
No VIN you can change. It could delay your build or it might not, you will never know.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get the interior you want. You’re guaranteed an FE this year no matter what. But I don’t thin it will delay you.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order what you want. You'll get it this year no matter what