Sponsored

Finally got a Wildtrak although not the one I ordered.

tzelko

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still have an order in for a 23 bronco however I saw this at my local dealer and was surprised it was available. They were asking for $5000 over MSRP however I talked them down to just under MSRP which surprised me they even wanted to deal. I converted my 2023 order to a 24 now that I have this. Not sure what I'll do when my order comes in. lol.
Ford Bronco Finally got a Wildtrak although not the one I ordered. TJZ_0703 (1)
Ford Bronco Finally got a Wildtrak although not the one I ordered. TJZ_0699
Sponsored

TXBronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 / 4D ‘23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love an all blacked out vehicle. Need t black out that bronco on the grill though! Beautiful

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco.

I tried to buy a black Wildtrak but failed because the dealer played games with the price at the last minute. I told him to pound sand in more colorful language. I ended up with a white Wildtrak. It took a little while to grow on me, but now I am very happy with my decision.

Enjoy your new Bronco.

OP
OP
tzelko

tzelko

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love an all blacked out vehicle. Need t black out that bronco on the grill though! Beautiful
Thanks for the suggestion, debating whether to go with gloss black or flat black lettering.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My story pretty much mirrors yours, had a '22 order that was converted to a '23, still hasn't been built and I found the twin of your WT at a small dealer in WV. Got a good deal and honestly I've been pretty happy. Black wasn't my first choice but the WT really does look good all black. Because of the price increases, I was lucky enough to get one of the early pre-increase '23's, it just doesn't make any sense to get a '24, nothing new my WT doesn't already have and it's over $5k more MSRP for the identical build. Won't be converting my order to a '24.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tzelko

tzelko

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My story pretty much mirrors yours, had a '22 order that was converted to a '23, still hasn't been built and I found the twin of your WT at a small dealer in WV. Got a good deal and honestly I've been pretty happy. Black wasn't my first choice but the WT really does look good all black. Because of the price increases, I was lucky enough to get one of the early pre-increase '23's, it just doesn't make any sense to get a '24, nothing new my WT doesn't already have and it's over $5k more MSRP for the identical build. Won't be converting my order to a '24.
I ordered my wildtrak last March (Carbonized Gray, lux package, modular bumper, tow option) and when I converted it to 24 it actually came in about $900 cheaper probably because my 23 options are now standard on 24s. The only thing my current Bronco didn't have that I ordered was the lux package, I have the high package. Never even thought about getting black but now that I have it, I don't think I would change it. The Wildtrak in black out just looks beautiful.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the suggestion, debating whether to go with gloss black or flat black lettering.
I am not sure about glossy or matte either. I should get my glossy letter covers today, so I will likely know soon enough..

OP
OP
tzelko

tzelko

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not sure about glossy or matte either. I should get my glossy letter covers today, so I will likely know soon enough..
I ordered the flat black. Should be here tomorrow.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered my wildtrak last March (Carbonized Gray, lux package, modular bumper, tow option) and when I converted it to 24 it actually came in about $900 cheaper probably because my 23 options are now standard on 24s. The only thing my current Bronco didn't have that I ordered was the lux package, I have the high package. Never even thought about getting black but now that I have it, I don't think I would change it. The Wildtrak in black out just looks beautiful.
I just received an email from Chapman Ford in Horsham PA stating that Bronco allocations from Ford for MY24 are ZERO. I had my order '23 order with them so I guess I'm SOL anyway. Poor Chapman, they are a great dealer, got my Maverick from them and they honored the original 4% under invoice price on my '22 Maverick Hybrid FE. It's sad when dealers who do the right thing are punished while stealers get allocations.
Sponsored