Sponsored

Finally got my Anderson Composites Hard Top!!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you got primered and then had it painted locally right? What was the cost of the painting? And how involved was it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you got primered and then had it painted locally right? What was the cost of the painting? And how involved was it?
Yup, I got it painted by APG in Garden Grove. Final bill came out to $3600. Which is why I regret not just getting the standard finish and calling it a day lol.

They said when they were sanding the primer chipped so they decided to remove all the primer and primer it themselves.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, I got it painted by APG in Garden Grove. Final bill came out to $3600. Which is why I regret not just getting the standard finish and calling it a day lol.

They said when they were sanding the primer chipped so they decided to remove all the primer and primer it themselves.
o_O

Yep...well 3600 and other issues cements my "wait"...sigh damn it.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
o_O

Yep...well 3600 and other issues cements my "wait"...sigh damn it.
Exactly 🤣 the original estimate was $2500…😩

other quotes were at $2500 too. But dang yeah just wait. I’d rather have saved the money but I was already screwed since I had already bought the primered top lol. I bet I could have painted it myself with some patience and investment in a few tools

RonaldR

Badlands
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered on June 1st, 2023 from a local vendor. Top was ready for pickup on March 1st, 2024. I was out of town and picked it up on March 15th and got it back from the paint shop on March 22. It’s been a long journey hahaha. But there are far more important things in life of course.

here’s a few pics, it’s been raining off and on out here for a while so I don’t have great shots yet. The sound quality in the inside vs my soft top is night and day lol.

PS - if anyone is interested in a OEM soft top with all the necessary hardware + IAG EZ lift + Mabett Storage bags send me a DM. I might be selling them soon as well as my OEM Badlands grill, mirror caps, and door handles. I’m in SoCal.

IMG_7008.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_6832.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg
oh wow that looks good painted. I picked mine up a few weeks ago. Love it, but you may have just convinced me to paint it.
20240301_171017.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully you can get it painted for cheaper than I could 🤣

For the B Pillar and the little triangle I bought pre painted stick on parts from Amazon. They works great and blend in seamlessly

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ordered on June 1st, 2023 from a local vendor. Top was ready for pickup on March 1st, 2024. I was out of town and picked it up on March 15th and got it back from the paint shop on March 22. It’s been a long journey hahaha. But there are far more important things in life of course.

here’s a few pics, it’s been raining off and on out here for a while so I don’t have great shots yet. The sound quality in the inside vs my soft top is night and day lol.

PS - if anyone is interested in a OEM soft top with all the necessary hardware + IAG EZ lift + Mabett Storage bags send me a DM. I might be selling them soon as well as my OEM Badlands grill, mirror caps, and door handles. I’m in SoCal.

IMG_7008.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_6832.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg
Your Bronco is looking fantastic!!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On a good note, shop I ordered through got the call and called me yesterday. Anderson has told them my top is ready to ship! We are finally shipping folks!!!! 🤞🏻

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On a good note, shop I ordered through got the call and called me yesterday. Anderson has told them my top is ready to ship! We are finally shipping folks!!!! 🤞🏻
Leeeettyssss goooo!!!!!!!🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an email early last week for mine that it was going to QC, then shipping. It shipped Friday and arrived yesterday. I'm betting you'll have it very soon. Congrats!
Sponsored