First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dealer called me and said come get the bronco for the weekend so I picked it up last night. Loaded Wildtrack 4 dr soft top with Sasquatch. I loved driving it. Love the boxy hood, the short windshield and all the retro features. Interior was splendid, 12 inch screen fabulous all in all my wife is a big fan of the soft top.

Couple of negatives for me but this is based on personal preference only and is not a negative comment about the build, or quality. I can get into the Bronco fine without using the step. The step actually gets in the way a little getting out. I would prefer to not have them. On the other hand......my wife who is just barely 5.0 tall liked having the step AND that handy grab handle to get it.

As for power the 2.7 went from 0 to 80 in a perfectly acceptable time frame (for me). The 10 speed was seamless and smooth. It did have some lag when I first matted it from a dead stop. I also am not a fan of the auto start stop feature.

As for appearance I like the non-squatch fender flares and 33" tires look but again that is simply cosmetic preference. I did like the decal set on the wild track and if my two door ever shows up I might be adding some stripes etc. Ford needs to try really hard to fix the wrinkled soft top windows issue. My OCD makes me loath the way they look. As for road noise when driving I was shocked at how quiet the bronco was at 60 mph.

overall without question Ford has hit a grand slam with the Bronco. Aside from the pains and groans of getting this thing up and going I believe it is going to have a huge impact. I'm blessed to have one in the cooker. Hoping it shows up before Christmas.

Ford Bronco finally got to drive one. tempImagekVTM9r

Ford Bronco finally got to drive one. tempImagecodtnw

Ford Bronco finally got to drive one. tempImagesXyBiw

Ford Bronco finally got to drive one. tempImagelgQYyb
Sponsored

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
dealer called me and said come get the bronco for the weekend so I picked it up last night. Loaded Wildtrack 4 dr soft top with Sasquatch. I loved driving it. Love the boxy hood, the short windshield and all the retro features. Interior was splendid, 12 inch screen fabulous all in all my wife is a big fan of the soft top.

Couple of negatives for me but this is based on personal preference only and is not a negative comment about the build, or quality. I can get into the Bronco fine without using the step. The step actually gets in the way a little getting out. I would prefer to not have them. On the other hand......my wife who is just barely 5.0 tall liked having the step AND that handy grab handle to get it.

As for power the 2.7 went from 0 to 80 in a perfectly acceptable time frame (for me). The 10 speed was seamless and smooth. It did have some lag when I first matted it from a dead stop. I also am not a fan of the auto start stop feature.

As for appearance I like the non-squatch fender flares and 33" tires look but again that is simply cosmetic preference. I did like the decal set on the wild track and if my two door ever shows up I might be adding some stripes etc. Ford needs to try really hard to fix the wrinkled soft top windows issue. My OCD makes me loath the way they look. As for road noise when driving I was shocked at how quiet the bronco was at 60 mph.

overall without question Ford has hit a grand slam with the Bronco. Aside from the pains and groans of getting this thing up and going I believe it is going to have a huge impact. I'm blessed to have one in the cooker. Hoping it shows up before Christmas.

Thanks for sharing.
What did you order for model, engine and color?
We are looking at what to get, I currently have a 2019 Ranger with the 2.3 and 10 speed auto which has plod power even when towing my online 2 place snowmobile trailer (disappointed that the tow capability for all Broncos is only 3500 when the Ranger is 7500) only problem is to get the Sasquatch package you need to the auto and I was looking at the standard transmission.
Brian
Brian

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really wished granger would let us borrow either of their Broncos for the weekend lol

OP
OP
Nodrama43

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing.
What did you order for model, engine and color?
We are looking at what to get, I currently have a 2019 Ranger with the 2.3 and 10 speed auto which has plod power even when towing my online 2 place snowmobile trailer (disappointed that the tow capability for all Broncos is only 3500 when the Ranger is 7500) only problem is to get the Sasquatch package you need to the auto and I was looking at the standard transmission.
Brian
Brian
I have a 2 dr. Badlands, 2.7 motor, auto trans with mid package, tow package, and without the Sasquatch. My color choice is Area 51.

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2 dr. Badlands, 2.7 motor, auto trans with mid package, tow package, and without the Sasquatch. My color choice is Area 51.
Excellent, hope you are able to get it soon.
Brian
Sponsored