Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well I had a 392 for a small amount of time. I would have probably brought three things over from that vehicle. Power top, power from that 392, and the tailgate plate.

I've seen people comment about it, I've commented about it, and now I finally have the machine and means to do it.

1/8" acrylic + 1 1/2 hours on the machine + polish + 26" of 300LSE 3M = success

Since these things take so long, I'm doing an introductory price until I fall behind in producing them or lose my mind due to the noise of the machine running next to my ears.

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/acrylic-laser-series-tailgate-plate-2021-bronco

NOTE: The text for the dimensions has been changed up to make it more legible

Ford Bronco FINALLY Rear Tailgate Plate for All 2021+ 6G Broncos 1704493018788
Ford Bronco FINALLY Rear Tailgate Plate for All 2021+ 6G Broncos 1704493024044
Ford Bronco FINALLY Rear Tailgate Plate for All 2021+ 6G Broncos 1704493030144

I will be working this weekend and will hop back over to the thread about interior door card overlays soon. Going through withdrawals from Monster Energy Drinks. Friends said he'd pay me $1,000 if I stopped them for 60 days. 🤣
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are those vents important for something? Any way to make this cover that entire thing?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I converted my factory plate into a storage area for my Bronco tool kit and tire repair kit. This plate should not affect the operation of it being removed and re-attached ?

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are those vents important for something? Any way to make this cover that entire thing?
Yes... if you want your HVAC to work properly.... You can only force so much Incoming air into an enclosed space before the pressure is so high that you can not force any more in....SO by giving air a place to flow out of the interior at the back of the vehicle air moves from the front to the back and can continually flow.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man...stop making neat stuff! My wife's gonna get pissed that I'm spending so much money on my Bronco. Lol....don't tell her, but I just ordered one of these. Should have waited on ordering the door stickers a couple of days ago, though, and saved a little on shipping.

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flashing and color changing to be exact :)
I was serious, but that would be funny. I'm sure whatever inexpensive selectable LED(7 color or addressable) would be cool back there. Give us the Ford MyColor that Ford didn't... who knows why...

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I converted my factory plate into a storage area for my Bronco tool kit and tire repair kit. This plate should not affect the operation of it being removed and re-attached ?

I'm going to make sure the adhesive goes around the entire border instead of the two 1" strips I had intended to run down each side. You should have no issues. If it's a little on the cooler side when you install it, bring it into the house and do it there at room temperature. Let the bond build for a few hours 👍.

Man...stop making neat stuff! My wife's gonna get passed that I'm spending so much money on my Bronco. Lol....don't tell her, but I just ordered one of these. Should have waited on ordering the door stickers a couple of days ago, though, and saved a little on shipping.
🤣 thanks!

-------------------

As far as lighting goes, I got this machine a couple weeks ago and knew nothing absolutely nothing about it. Figured after dropping the money, that would motivate me to figure it out.

Let me work some of the easier stuff first, but I know 12v and I know it's possible to knock out lighting in a couple different ways. Need to figure out how to do it efficiently and set the product at a nice price point.

Thank you for the input. Keep it coming.

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@StickerFab I think making this cover the entire panel while cutting slits to accommodate the vents would be a more cohesive look. Seeing half look glossy and the other half look matte throws me off of an otherwise cool idea.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cool but nice if it didn't have the American flag.
Should I make a Canadian flag version or do you want to fill this is with something else? It is an American vehicle living in Canada. Half and half? 🙂

I have Canadian jump wings so I feel like an honorary Canadian 😃.

@StickerFab I think making this cover the entire panel while cutting slits to accommodate the vents would be a more cohesive look. Seeing half look glossy and the other half look matte throws me off of an otherwise cool idea.
Unfortunately we can't manufacture something that could follow the curve.