Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the past 5 years I was obsessed with the thought of a new Bronco. When I first saw the 6g I knew I had to have it, so I placed a reservation on the first night. Through all the ups and downs it was a crazy journey from going to a supposed 2022 built to randomly getting a November 22nd build week. My Bronco was born Nov 30th and shipped Dec 2nd. Needless to say I was pumped just like you guys are. My delivery estimate of Dec 14-20 came and went with limited communication. Last night I got an email from Ford saying my delivery was delayed to Dec 25th-31st. This morning I go about my day and I get the magic call. She was delivered.

2 years ago I ordered a 2020 Tremor and it was also delivered on Christmas eve so this was a pretty crazy coincidence. Dealer tells me to come in at noon and my excitement is off the charts like never before, especially after coming off of the disappointment and frustration in the last portion of the wait. I got to the dealer and saw 2 identical broncos to mine and assumed one of them had to be it, checked the vins and nope. That was pretty odd to see 3 of the same in one place (including mine). Turns out my Bronco was still being "detailed" because it was delayed due to having a check engine light. My heart immediately sank however it was just an oxygen sensor and they luckily had one in stock and were able to replace it. The whole process was amazing as usual with Sawgrass Ford. MSRP was no problem at all. They did everything in their power to get this done for me today so hats off to them for going above and beyond.

Now onto the Bronco itself. Up to this point I've been up close with a bunch of broncos but none in a spec similar to mine which is an Area 51 Wildtrak with all the goodies excluding side graphics. All I have to say is it exceeded my expectations in every way. My salesman even copied my build and ordered it for himself. I couldn't be happier with it. I don't want to bore you guys with all the info you already know but I will say that it is an incredible vehicle and we are all very lucky to have the opportunity get one for ourselves. I also want to thank everyone on this forum for helping get through this massive process over 529 days. So here's some pictures!
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 20211224_170052
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 20211224_170431
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 20211224_170508
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 20211224_170040
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 20211224_170121
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the past 5 years I was obsessed with the thought of a new Bronco. When I first saw the 6g I knew I had to have it, so I placed a reservation on the first night. Through all the ups and downs it was a crazy journey from going to a supposed 2022 built to randomly getting a November 22nd build week. My Bronco was born Nov 30th and shipped Dec 2nd. Needless to say I was pumped just like you guys are. My delivery estimate of Dec 14-20 came and went with limited communication. Last night I got an email from Ford saying my delivery was delayed to Dec 25th-31st. This morning I go about my day and I get the magic call. She was delivered.

2 years ago I ordered a 2020 Tremor and it was also delivered on Christmas eve so this was a pretty crazy coincidence. Dealer tells me to come in at noon and my excitement is off the charts like never before, especially after coming off of the disappointment and frustration in the last portion of the wait. I got to the dealer and saw 2 identical broncos to mine and assumed one of them had to be it, checked the vins and nope. That was pretty odd to see 3 of the same in one place (including mine). Turns out my Bronco was still being "detailed" because it was delayed due to having a check engine light. My heart immediately sank however it was just an oxygen sensor and they luckily had one in stock and were able to replace it. The whole process was amazing as usual with Sawgrass Ford. MSRP was no problem at all. They did everything in their power to get this done for me today so hats off to them for going above and beyond.

Now onto the Bronco itself. Up to this point I've been up close with a bunch of broncos but none in a spec similar to mine which is an Area 51 Wildtrak with all the goodies excluding side graphics. All I have to say is it exceeded my expectations in every way. My salesman even copied my build and ordered it for himself. I couldn't be happier with it. I don't want to bore you guys with all the info you already know but I will say that it is an incredible vehicle and we are all very lucky to have the opportunity get one for ourselves. I also want to thank everyone on this forum for helping get through this massive process over 529 days. So here's some pictures!
20211224_170052.jpg
20211224_170431.jpg
20211224_170508.jpg
20211224_170040.jpg
20211224_170121.jpg
Congrats and Merry Christmas! What a great gift!!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems you’ve been testing out the trail turn assist. Pretty good way to F up a lawn quickly.😁 Congrats on the new addition to the family!
Haha I actually haven't but I thought about it. My lawn is just super swampy and that's a high traffic area

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it fits right in!

Congrats

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beyond jealous! Merry Christmas brother!

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice. Is that a TTA rut in the yard?? 😁

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, what a gorgeous lineup! Congrats and Merry Christmas!
Sponsored