Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got about another week before the order bank closes on the First Batch MY22 T-shirts. These are for anyone who's rig is a MY 22, custom made logo by a long time member here @Jazer. The design has been approved by Ford itself to be used. This will probably be the last run of these, so get them before they are gone. Just follow this LINK and get in where you fit in. Shirts are a soft Tri-blend in either long or short sleeve. If anyone is interested in a hoodie let me know and I can get a price on them.
Ford Bronco First Batch MY22 T-shirts 1646658995707

Ford Bronco First Batch MY22 T-shirts 1646659013779
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you have women's shirts available? I cant remember if you did or not on the first order form.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need Ice Mountain, woman’s sizes

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I need Ice Mountain, woman’s sizes
I think someone already designed an Ice Mountain logo. I designed this one for my production week groups 12/20-1/3 and we had a few different members make some awesome products with it. @Cat and I then worked out the logistics with Ford to get it Ford approved for not-for-profit uses. I would check to see if someone in the Ice Mountain "group" has the ability to facilitate some products for you all that want them.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think someone already designed an Ice Mountain logo. I designed this one for my production week groups 12/20-1/3 and we had a few different members make some awesome products with it. @Cat and I then worked out the logistics with Ford to get it Ford approved for not-for-profit uses. I would check to see if someone in the Ice Mountain "group" has the ability to facilitate some products for you all that want them.
Check with @CObronco. He may be working this.
Sponsored