Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It came from the configurator images I grabbed before they pulled it. It was on another Ford page as well; trying to find where it is/if they removed it. They've been back peddling like crazy.
I here you. We won't know for sure until we get the build configurator. Both are good looking grilles.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I here you. We won't know for sure until we get the build configurator. Both are good looking grilles.
The grille in your previous post is my first/second favorite choice. That and the other one I talked about earlier look the most old school to me.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The blue interior of death would look pretty cool with the Antimatter blue.

OH WAIT, THAT ISNT A F**K**G OPTION EITHER

RAAAHH RAHHH LOUD NOISES

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never had or driven a car with modes, so pardon my ignorance.

Sport Mode = Baja mode, but 2WD
Baja Mode = Sport mode, but 4WD (and you can manually turn off 4WD and into 2WD for roads, so essentially Sport Mode)

Makes you wonder why WildTrak has both Baja and Sport Modes when/if you can manually toggle 4WD/2WD in either.
I got from reading the description that it sounds like a lot of the “nannies” are removed in Baja mode. Seems like there’s a lot less traction control getting involved. Maybe I misunderstood it...would make it more responsive but could get squirrely in the snow lol

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dealer response when I asked about ADM and X plan pricing on my reserved FE:

"Congrats on getting the order in on time to reserve the First Edition – we’ve had a lot of calls this morning from customers asking how they can reserve one now that they show sold out. Ford has not disclosed yet whether there will be X Plan pricing available on the Bronco, but due to the unprecedented demand and the extremely limited production of the First Edition we would not be able to honor an X Plan price on this model even if they had it. We are planning on marking up the First Edition over MSRP, as it will be one of only 3500 made and each dealer will be lucky to get 1 or 2 in total. "
Well...I think you can transfer dealers

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well...I think you can transfer dealers
Dealers will be lucky to get 1-2 with a 3500 cap and a website that was crazier than Royals Rumble!

I’m not sure I understand that response?

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers will be lucky to get 1-2 with a 3500 cap and a website that was crazier than Royals Rumble!

I’m not sure I understand that response?
dealer response when I asked about ADM and X plan pricing on my reserved FE:

"Congrats on getting the order in on time to reserve the First Edition – we’ve had a lot of calls this morning from customers asking how they can reserve one now that they show sold out. Ford has not disclosed yet whether there will be X Plan pricing available on the Bronco, but due to the unprecedented demand and the extremely limited production of the First Edition we would not be able to honor an X Plan price on this model even if they had it. We are planning on marking up the First Edition over MSRP, as it will be one of only 3500 made and each dealer will be lucky to get 1 or 2 in total. "
I don’t get this either. This is odd. So for my GT350R I paid about 4% over MSRP (when all dealers around me were 50% over MSRP). I knew this before I placed the order.

However, GT350R and GT350’s were both very special (i.e. the flat plane crank motor) and at the time dealers couldn’t keep them on the lot.

I guess what I’m saying is the First Edition, even though it’s a limited run is still just a Bronco Badlands with a trim package and some upgrades (all of which you can add to a Badlands). For instance you can’t add a Voodoo FPC motor to a regular Mustang GT.

So these dealers who think they can charge more are probably gonna wind up with some FE on their lot. On top of that you’ll have a bunch of VERY unhappy reservation holders. Plus, Ford has already said Bronco will be x-plan eligible.

Good luck dealers selling FE’s on the lot with the Navy Pier...hehe

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t get this either. This is odd. So for my GT350R I paid about 4% over MSRP (when all dealers around me were 50% over MSRP). I knew this before I placed the order.

However, GT350R and GT350’s were both very special (i.e. the flat plane crank motor) and at the time dealers couldn’t keep them on the lot.

I guess what I’m saying is the First Edition, even though it’s a limited run is still just a Bronco Badlands with a trim package and some upgrades (all of which you can add to a Badlands). For instance you can’t add a Voodoo FPC motor to a regular Mustang GT.

So these dealers who think they can charge more are probably gonna wind up with some FE on their lot. On top of that you’ll have a bunch of VERY unhappy reservation holders. Plus, Ford has already said Bronco will be x-plan eligible.

Good luck dealers selling FE’s on the lot with the Navy Pier...hehe
If local dealers or Ford won't offer X Plan on the FE, my reservation is getting moved to Granger. My 18 year old son is always up for a road trip.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread download (16)

Last edited:

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If local dealers or Ford won't offer X Plan on the FE, my reservation is getting moved to Granger. My 18 year old son is always up for a roadtrip.
Jez, that really blows. I dunno if you guys know about Canada. But I was in the same boat.

I live in Toronto, Ontario. I had to buy my GT350R from Regina, Saskatchewan to get my 4% above MSRP lol. Every dealer in Ontario was 40-50% above MSRP. That's approximately 3500kms away (or ~2200mi)!! I didn't do a road trip though as I wasn't about ready to put 2200 miles on a brand new GT350, I got the thing transported in a specialized car transport truck.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jez, that really blows. I dunno if you guys know about Canada. But I was in the same boat.

I live in Toronto, Ontario. I had to buy my GT350R from Regina, Saskatchewan to get my 4% above MSRP lol. Every dealer in Ontario was 40-50% above MSRP. That's approximately 3500kms away (or ~2200mi)!! I didn't do a road trip though as I wasn't about ready to put 2200 miles on a brand new GT350, I got the thing transported in a specialized car transport truck.
I'm fine with a road trip to save money and also enjoy the one on one time with my son. As far as a break in period or putting miles on a brand new car I have one thought in mind " Drive it like you stole it " Lol
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread download (15)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs