Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exterior color is certainly the most difficult decision left to make. I like CG and A51 but so does everyone else. Seems like a large percentage of Broncos will be in those two colors. AMB and carbonized Gray would probably be in my top two if given the option. It would be cool to get AMB and wrap the top in white. I’ll likely go RR.

How does everyone feel about the MIC with the painted black grill? Seems like a terrible combination.
I’m hoping FE is the only trim that gets the black mod top. I’ll wait it out if necessary.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m hoping FE is the only trim that gets the black mod top. I’ll wait it out if necessary.
Same. Even if my "First Edition" is 6 months late, I'm waiting for that black top.

Be sweet if we could get a soft top while we wait for the hard top.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hear you on that! I agree. If I could have my dream, it would be an all Black F.E, with an all black interior and diamond stitched seats with cactus grey (neutral) stitching. The seats in the limited F150 look good in diamond stitching as well. Absolutely love the Filson concept seats.
This was my dream build since day one. All black everything. But I think I'm coming around to color, maybe. That seafoam/surf green with the black accents stole my heart. Then made me rethink how fun I'd be willing to be on color choice from what I CAN choose.

But yeah. What you said? I'd buy that any day with zero hesitation. Those diamond seats are killer.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same. Even if my "First Edition" is 6 months late, I'm waiting for that black top.

Be sweet if we could get a soft top while we wait for the hard top.
yup, soft top with the black mod on back order

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I see my constant nagging finally hit a chord with my co workers. Hell yeah!!!! FE is back baby!!!!!

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After years of black cars constantly looking dirty I think I’m ready for a change. But I really need to see A51 and Cactus Gray in person. No luck yet with any Sports at my local dealer.
Cyber Orange is growing on me however. But I’d happily take a gray or silver option.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am really thinking about getting a 4door base with one of my reservations and waiting for the shadow black hardtop on my FE...then sell the base when the FE comes in.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess would be the FE and Wildtrak will be the only models in 2021 with black mod tops. They were standard but now late availability. But I'm definitely waiting for it, as it goes great with the black grille, mirrors and rims, IMO. I think some colors like Area 51 can pull off the Gray mic top. But I'm probably going Cactus ? Gray which not loving the mic look with it.

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmmm...interesting. If that’s the case then I’m definitely all in on the First Edition.
My understanding is towing package in FE is only available/optional on 2-door.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess would be the FE and Wildtrak will be the only models in 2021 with black mod tops. They were standard but now late availability. But I'm definitely waiting for it, as it goes great with the black grille, mirrors and rims, IMO. I think some colors like Area 51 can pull off the Gray mic top. But I'm probably going Cactus ? Gray which not loving the mic look with it.

Agreed MIC only works with A51, great color but CG is awesome.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have they confirmed this? It makes 0 sense a loaded WT or BL can have one, but not a FE. I am hoping it is just a B&P error.
I don't think they confirmed it, but if you try to configure a badlands similarly you run into similar issues. While you can add towing, you can't add headliner + hard top like the FE has, or brush guard + hard top.

Why one combo works on FE (hard top + headliner) and not on BL is strange. But i am not convinced its a glitch and wouldn't be surprised if tow package is no go on 4dr FE.

? its a glitch

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE is still overpriced for what you get. Needs more speciality items you can’t get on the other trims.
It might be over priced, but with the new announcement of Black intetior you can start talking my money.
tenor (13).gif
Sponsored