NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At this point I think my dealer put me priority without telling me.
First editions weren’t eligible to be prioritized using the dealer slots
Sponsored

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No idea how many FE's my dealer has, lol. Still feel lucky we got one, took about hundred attempts to get get in. With the black interior I figured it would be August (no real reasoning behind this). Still grumpy about no black or dual tops.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting. One of ten FE's at my dealer. Two got scheduled first week.

The fact First Editions are scheduled the first week of each cycle instead of all being build first (as supplies allow) is still absurd to me. But what can ya' do?
When they get back around to another week of scheduling FE’s, will they be scheduling only for the next month (July builds), or will they still be filling in June build dates?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When they get back around to another week of scheduling FE’s, will they be scheduling only for the next month (July builds), or will they still be filling in June build dates?
I'd imagine the next batch of FE scheduling will be for July builds, but I guess it all depends on how May and June go, plant operations, chip availability, etc.

I'm #3 at my dealer overall and #2 as far as FEs. Last week 2 builds got scheduled, including the FE ahead of me. (4 regular builds got scheduled yesterday, all later in line than me.) Based on that I'm hopeful that I will get scheduled in the next FE batch, which should be Thursday, May 13th if the cycle holds true. If any of us make the next batch and the scheduling is indeed for July, we'd be looking at mid-August deliveries at earliest. :(

Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know Aug. doesn't sound the best, but I had been telling friends/family sept-oct. before they updated the black interior from late availability and took away the black top. So Aug. would really be a nice lil early surprise if it comes true.

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These paint cans are reversed right? Backyard Driver video 41:41 timestamp.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 834EAB27-7F70-4001-B878-FBF08805E3E6

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Idk how anyone has one at all within minutes of them going live. I had to refresh my comp for two hours before somehow I manged to stumble backwards into a page that worked, and even when I secured mine the website was still not functioning.
I didn’t watch the show when it started. I went straight to Ford.com and reserved my first edition. I have a :09 time stamp...once I reserved, I went back and watched the show.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd imagine the next batch of FE scheduling will be for July builds, but I guess it all depends on how May and June go, plant operations, chip availability, etc.

I'm #3 at my dealer overall and #2 as far as FEs. Last week 2 builds got scheduled, including the FE ahead of me. (4 regular builds got scheduled yesterday, all later in line than me.) Based on that I'm hopeful that I will get scheduled in the next FE batch, which should be Thursday, May 13th if the cycle holds true. If any of us make the next batch and the scheduling is indeed for July, we'd be looking at mid-August deliveries at earliest. :(
Here is the part I don’t understand: If we are all going to receive an email in mid-May letting us know our estimated delivery window, shouldn’t ALL of our Broncos get their scheduled build dates before mid-May? Otherwise, how will they know an estimated delivery date if they don’t yet know an estimated build date first?

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is the part I don’t understand: If we are all going to receive an email in mid-May letting us know our estimated delivery window, shouldn’t ALL of our Broncos get their scheduled build dates before mid-May? Otherwise, how will they know an estimated delivery date if they don’t yet know an estimated build date first?
Yup, a lot of things don’t quite add up.

Boulot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to the Ford asylum. If you try applying logic to their thought process, you will likely either start drooling on yourself or start beating your head against the wall. My advice is to start drinking.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email here, not a big deal, I just need it before Oct.
Sponsored