First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LB exterior, black interior, 4 dr. Reservation within 2 hours of launch on the 13th, January 22nd order date. I am the only FE at my dealer. No email. Just in case that info helps whoever is keeping track or trying to calculate or reason some semblance of why things are happening in the order they are happening. Or at the very least make others of you feel better about also not getting an email lol
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LB exterior, black interior, 4 dr. Reservation within 2 hours of launch on the 13th, January 22nd order date. I am the only FE at my dealer. No email. Just in case that info helps whoever is keeping track or trying to calculate or reason some semblance of why things are happening in the order they are happening. Or at the very least make others of you feel better about also not getting an email lol
Sounds just like mine.

Really seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what's that mean, your dealer is going to log into your Ford account during the raptor reveal, reserve one for you, and pay the deposit? That's the only way reservations are made these days, including employees.
It means he has X amount allocated and I get the first one in.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds just like mine.

Really seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order.
They rhyme and reason is known. It’s per dealer allocation. My dealer has 18 FE and got 2 in the first wave. Waiting to see if they got any this week. Y’all don’t realize how slow the trickle is right now. Once tops are available it will ramp up. Comparing against someone at another dealer is pointless.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They rhyme and reason is known. It’s per dealer allocation. My dealer has 18 FE and got 2 in the first wave. Waiting to see if they got any this week. Y’all don’t realize how slow the trickle is right now. Once tops are available it will ramp up. Comparing against someone at another dealer is pointless.
My dealer just wrote me, only after I asked the question, to say that he had 7 scheduled this week , including one FE that was behind me in line. They have a total allocation of over 100 for MY21.
Tell me again how this makes sense??

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer just wrote me, only after I asked the question, to say that he had 7 scheduled this week , including one FE that was behind me in line. They have a total allocation of over 100 for MY21.
That may take the cake as far as the most nonsensical thing I’ve heard about this “process.” All FE builds are basically the same so why would one behind you in line skip ahead? Sorry that happened to you.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That may take the cake as far as the most nonsensical thing I’ve heard about this “process.” All FE builds are basically the same so why would one behind you in line skip ahead? Sorry that happened to you.
Let me just say, in the big scheme of things I realize all our Bronco "problems" are really minor but this is just infuriating.

When I wrote my dealer back to ask how another FE, behind me in line, got scheduled ahead of me all he could say was "It’s a bit confusing. I wish there was something I could do about it directly. Sadly it is all up to Ford."

:poop::poop::mad::mad:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Because time stamp means nothing like I’ve been trying to tell y’all forever lmao.

BigIrish

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LB FE black interior first date early reservation...no email no info....ehh

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Because time stamp means nothing like I’ve been trying to tell y’all forever lmao.
Yeah, well, that's part of the frustrating aspect. First Ford said time stamp. Then, time stamp + allocation. Then time stamp + allocation + commodity shortage. But now, even that is bull shit!

In my example, there is ZERO reason I should not have been the next FE scheduled with my dealer. I get the other 6 rides may have been easy commodity builds, but NOT the other FE.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, well, that's part of the frustrating aspect. First Ford said time stamp. Then, time stamp + allocation. Then time stamp + allocation + commodity shortage. But now, even that is bull shit!

In my example, there is ZERO reason I should not have been the next FE scheduled with my dealer. I get the other 6 rides may have been easy commodity builds, but NOT the other FE.
Is the other 2 door or 4 door? Tow package? Same color? There’s a difference that makes a difference to the algorithm, I promise.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is the other 2 door or 4 door? Tow package? Same color? There’s a difference that makes a difference to the algorithm, I promise.
Don’t know the specifics of the other but mine is 4dr which is, supposedly, less constrained than a 2dr if that is what the other is. Mine does not have tow so, at a minimum, I’m on the same level as the other. So, who the hell knows.
Really sucking the enthusiasm out of the whole thing after 10 freaking months. I know COVID and all the chip and Webasto jazz but those excuses start to run very thin after many months.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If order date is a factor I'm hosed. I intentionally waited until last minute to place my order (because we were told we could) to see what developments happened in Jan/Feb/Mar.
Ordered mine 1 hr before the deadline so no order date does not matter. Just got email today for my FE and vin

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think build date might be random or based on your dealer and region. Reserved my FE Late I know this because after I ordered site crashed and was not sure it went through tried to re reserve and it showed reservation is full, but luckily reservation went through Also literally waited till the last minute to place my order as I was having doubts. Dealer called to tell me I have 30mins to order to go online and place order or reservation would be cancelled lol.

Got email today with July build date and Vin .If I was able to get email you all should have yours coming soon . Just be patient....easy for me to say huh.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Don’t know the specifics of the other but mine is 4dr which is, supposedly, less constrained than a 2dr if that is what the other is. Mine does not have tow so, at a minimum, I’m on the same level as the other. So, who the hell knows.
Really sucking the enthusiasm out of the whole thing after 10 freaking months. I know COVID and all the chip and Webasto jazz but those excuses start to run very thin after many months.
Transparency from Ford would have gone a long way during this launch. Delays happen, things get messed up, best laid plans go sideways. We get that. And I think we’d all be feeling and reacting differently if there was simply just more communication from Ford.
Sponsored