NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There’s probably a reason that the interior shots aren’t actually published yet, and that reason is likely that it’s not set in stone. Also could reflect only one of N options for interior color scheme.
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There’s probably a reason that the interior shots aren’t actually published yet, and that reason is likely that it’s not set in stone. Also could reflect only one of N options for interior color scheme.
im going to tweet at Mike every day until he let's us know we can have multiple options at the interior :)

Drpobk

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my reservation in for a 4dr FE. Likely go with Catcus Gray. Reached out to dealer this am on whether or not they will be charging an ADM. If they do, I find and move my reservation to another dealer.
Will do same as you. I bought a GT2RS for msrp not a chance in hell I am paying extra for this

Drpobk

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
wonder if they realize that they will only get that FE allocation so long as your reservation is registered to their dealer. If you pick a different dealer, or pack it up entirely, that reservation will move to the next on the list, who will probably not be their customer either.

the nice thing about reservations is that you have the leverage to determine the allocation, not them. So they can get MSRP, or they can get nothing, there is no situation where they can sell your bronco to another customer.
?

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems like Ford is hearing us loud and clear. It’s about it time the consumer has an upper hand on these dealers.

Sponsored

wraith

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sure hope we can switch dealers, as promised. Below is the response from the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw GA regarding FE pricing. Without the ability to switch dealers I'm at their mercy.

Thank you for reaching out. The new Bronco is an exciting vehicle.

To answer your question, we will be charging a $5000 market premium for the First Edition. There will be no market adjustments for any of the other trim levels. It is my understanding that the FE Bronco is excluded from plan purchases, similar to Raptor, GT350 etc.

I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sure hope we can switch dealers, as promised. Below is the response from the GM at Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw GA regarding FE pricing. Without the ability to switch dealers I'm at their mercy.

Thank you for reaching out. The new Bronco is an exciting vehicle.

To answer your question, we will be charging a $5000 market premium for the First Edition. There will be no market adjustments for any of the other trim levels. It is my understanding that the FE Bronco is excluded from plan purchases, similar to Raptor, GT350 etc.

I look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Is that under the assumption you do not have a reservation? It’s open season for the dealers who reserved an FE for their on inventory.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is that under the assumption you do not have a reservation? It’s open season for the dealers who reserved an FE for their inventory.
No, many dealers are already stating that they will charge ADM on even pre-ordered Broncos.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a reservation.
Gotcha. Everyone’s fear on this forum. Call around , and check out the forum page about dealers at MSRP, Xplan, etc.

Sponsored

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 door FE here too. I know there’s at least two of us in the Tampa area and hoping the dealer plays nice but unsure right now with their stance on the FE and markups.. they’re wishy washy..

Hoping for Cyber Orange and very excited to see options roll in

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some solid input I heard from some of those iffy dealers. We don’t know what we’ll charge but we’ll probably follow the market.

Take that with a grain of salt but I think it’ll be in our favor for those who pre-ordered compared to those who did not.

wraith

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford benefits exactly zero from dealer markup, but ford cant help. Dealers are independent business's, anything that we do to prevent markups would be collusion.
I'm not sure I would call groups of customers requesting a fair market value collusion as much as I would call it collective bargaining. If Ford gives us the ability to switch dealers, as promised, that will help immensely. At that point, it's simply free-market competition for our business.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
ah, yes, you are right on that. this is probably fine (if not a bit of work for someone to manage).

I just meant, we cant just go out to the dealers and tell them to knock it off.
kinda.. you can let them know you’re in a forum with X amount of other people who have reservations with them.. and with the ability to change dealers, loosing one to a better dealer probably
Means loosing X amount because who would willingly pay more just because when they have an option to go to a dealer who won’t play games?? A solid MSRP dale benefits the dealer more than playing games when multiple sales are affected by a greedy decision.. consumer pressure amounts to a lot.. hence why ford is trying to allow us to change dealers (consumer pressure)

Megachimp

First Edition
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 50th Anniversary, Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't understand limiting the paint choices on FE. I would understand exclusive colors for the trim, but not the other way around. Come on Ford!
I’m sure there are several factors at play here. The First Editions are supposed to be just that, the first ones off the line and into the market. That likely means:

-Limit the number of colors so they can get the run done faster
-Get the colors out that Ford believes show off the Bronco best so when they’re on the road they act as advertising. (There’s a reason orange and cactus were featured in the reveal)
-Interior coordination - There will likely be one interior color (I don’t believe it’ll be blue) so make sure only colors that match it are available. (Again, these FE trucks are essentially marketing tools. They have to look their best)
Sponsored