Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if we’ll get to see the Sports at the dealerships before choosing our colors/options? Obviously, It would be helpful to see colors in person
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if we’ll get to see the Sports at the dealerships before choosing our colors/options? Obviously, It would be helpful to see colors in person
Bronco Sport is supposed to hit late 2020. I believe our orders might be happening in December. There's a good shoot we might be able to view Sport interiors before ordering. I agree on seeing the interior colors in person, it would be a great help.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we confirm that FE comes with the painted black hardtop?? What models can select painted flairs?

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Four door reserved. Thinking about Area 51.
I am in the same boat - reserved a 4 door FE and like the Area 51, but can't really determine what the color will look like. To me, it looks like a Grey / Blue color, but others are saying Teal?! Doesn't look like that to me. Thoughts?

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a 4 Door FE and have a lot of questions - any answers would be appreciated:
  1. Why are there only 4 color choices for the FE? You are spending $65k, you should have every color you want or do you think that will change once the finalize everything?
  2. Can you get a white top on the FE or only black?
  3. Will Velocity Blue be offered on the FE?
  4. Is the Area 51 color a grey / blue color or does it have Teal in it, can't tell?
  5. Does the FE have rubberized floor / drain plugs UNDERNEATH the carpet?
  6. Will there be stripe / decal options, e.g. old-school stripe / decal down the side of the Bronco that comes up and over the hood?
  7. When will the dealer be reaching out to me to begin the ordering process?
  8. Will we have to put down more money than the initial $100 dollars PRIOR to taking delivery?
  9. Are color-matched painted flairs an option - never saw that anywhere?

Last edited:

Sponsored

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we confirm that FE comes with the painted black hardtop?? What models can select painted flairs?
I would like to get painted flairs as well, but didn't see that as an option, is it?

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 Door FE reserved!
Just bummed on the lack of color options. It’s not like they are offering unique only to FE paint colors... so why not offer the full list?

I would love to see Velocity Blue added.
I agree - for $65k you should not only have access to the full color palate, but colors that are NOT offered on other vehicles. I think the Velocity Blue with a white top would look bad ass, but I don't think you can even get a white top on the FE - your color / top options seem to be very limited,

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am thinking of putting XPEL Stealth on my Bronco. Gives it the matte look I like wile protecting the paint from my offroad adventures.
Is that the equivalent of 3M or SunTek clear bra material? I was thinking of putting that on my vehicle as I've used it in the past. I live in CO and get a TON of rock chips so I always put that on to protect my vehicles.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Weird question I guess, but...

Anyone have any thoughts / adjacent examples to determine how the FE might depreciate? Right now I have the FE reserved, but I'm sort of impartial unless the FE might be worth something some day.
I'm with you. I look at it this way: It is the first Bronco in 25 years. It is a HUGE hit from a styling / capability standpoint. There will only EVER be 3,500 of the First Edition models from the 1st year they are back after 25 long years. If they got as many hits on the website as I heard (7M or more by now), A LOT of those people wanted to get their hands on the First Edition.
In my opinion, it is an instant collectors item that can be sold right out of the gate for a premium, let alone years down the road. You could probably sell it a year later and get what you paid.
I have been wondering the same thing on collect-ability. Thoughts?

RMGCO

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I asked my dealer about markup and they confirmed I will be paying MSRP.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 2.20.07 PM.png
Judging by the dealer info, you are in CO? I am as well and my FE is by me in Centennial, Groove Ford on Arapahoe. Good to know that if they are going to charge me above MSRP, I could switch to Larry H. Miller?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm with you. I look at it this way: It is the first Bronco in 25 years. It is a HUGE hit from a styling / capability standpoint. There will only EVER be 3,500 of the First Edition models from the 1st year they are back after 25 long years. If they got as many hits on the website as I heard (7M or more by now), A LOT of those people wanted to get their hands on the First Edition.
In my opinion, it is an instant collectors item that can be sold right out of the gate for a premium, let alone years down the road. You could probably sell it a year later and get what you paid.
I have been wondering the same thing on collect-ability. Thoughts?
Probably could be sold for double or triple out of the gate, or sell to some Saudi Oil Shiek..

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Probably could be sold for double or triple out of the gate, or sell to some Saudi Oil Shiek..
I am buying and FE but have no hope that their value is any different than a fully loaded Wildtrak or Badlands..

Our FJ Cruiser has a super low serial number.. like under 250. 2007 delivered in March of 2006...

No one cares.... The only saving grace is that its a 2007 and not a 2006 when it comes to calculate depreciation... However it has been traditionally the vehicle that has retained the most value.

I want to sell it within the next year.. My wife wants to hold on to it... 145k miles since new.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am buying and FE but have no hope that their value is any different than a fully loaded Wildtrak or Badlands..

Our FJ Cruiser has a super low serial number.. like under 250. 2007 delivered in March of 2006...

No one cares.... The only saving grace is that its a 2007 and not a 2006 when it comes to calculate depreciation... However it has been traditionally the vehicle that has retained the most value.

I want to sell it within the next year.. My wife wants to hold on to it... 145k miles since new.
I imagine the new Bronco will be way more desirable than the FJ cruiser.
Sponsored