Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yessir. That’s a 2018, Limited, f-150 with navy pier interior... horrendous.
lol, holy crap...so nobody bought that in the F150 so they're using up their leftovers in the first addition? ...not funny, sorry guys. It's not cool.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

lol, holy crap...so nobody bought that in the F150 so they're using up their leftovers in the first addition? ...not funny, sorry guys. It's not cool.
Like someone else mentioned... I think we're at the Acceptance level of grief. The fact that I can downgrade to a Badlands, choose my interior and exterior color, and get literally everything a First Edition has minus some decals and a boot screen... Meh. Better than paying to reupholster my First Edition.

So, Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray exterior, black leather-trimmed interior, and literally every possible option for me will likely come close to the same price as the FE, but even it's more, you can't put a price on happiness of getting exactly what you want.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly don't hate the idea of each trim having its own interior. One thing that makes them all unique. We obviously dont know if this is actually the case but still

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I honestly don't hate the idea of each trim having its own interior. One thing that makes them all unique. We obviously dont know if this is actually the case but still
You don't hate the idea until the one you get sucks ass. Haha

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, Katzkin will solve the seat issue, but the door panels, surrounds and dash trim are going to need some Feibings.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Turned a heated wheel in Cocoa Dune to Black with this stuff. Works on plastic, but don't let alcohol wipes or anything containing alcohol touch it for quite a while. It re-solubilizes the dye.

Before:

After:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only Screenshot_20200816-221530
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only Screenshot_20200816-221515

I just want to point out how BOLD the language is when talking about the First Edition. They're hyping it up like it's the literal greatest thing they can make and will be the envy of all.

The fact that we have shown resilience in working our asses off in getting the First Edition on reservation day, struggled through the site crashing, even after waiting for years for this vehicle to come out...

They return our patience and diligence by limiting our options. They're giving us one option. And the one option they're giving us, the most devoted fans, we don't even want. So the only "regret" they speak of will go to the owners, not the ones that DIDN'T get them. We'll be the ones with "envy" because we didn't get to choose what we wanted, despite the Bronco being advertised left and right in a "fully customizable" way. But not for the ones that are paying the most and worked the hardest.

Just.... FFS. @mike_at_ford . I'm tagging you, man. Do right by us. We're your largest brand advocates. Don't do us dirty like this. I've got too many years of experience in advertising, brand, design, and seen this rollout go so well and have been singing your praises... But if the final, highest trim falls flat, it'll all be for nothing.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They can have any color they want as long as its Navy Pier. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Thanks Henry............
Sponsored