Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You really have to take most of the stuff here with a grain of salt. Participating in this forum is a lot like using sandpaper to scratch and itch. It feels really good until you have done it for too long. But if you get past the sass, this place is full of great information and great people. I’m seriously grateful for all of the information I’ve gathered here.
They gave me Wise ass Answers to my First Post! I was miffed at first!
But its all fun and games! While we all sit around and wait………..,…..🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗……….for…..
OUR EFFING BRONCOS!!!!!
I wont ever buy a new Ford Again!
All pre smog Fords for me! It is ONLY because this new Bronco is So Effing Cool!!!

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

J_Dog

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2.7L, 1967 Bronco 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Base
First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
IMG_20211209_133255.jpg
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
Not to sound harsh but...1 week is NOTHING, most of us here have waited 6 MONTHS before delivery! 😇 Congrats... Just took delivery December 22nd. Have fun!
Sponsored