First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coming from a Cadillac sedan with fully automatic + memory seating/steering wheel. I find the Broncos adjustments to be overall more useable for me somehow. Maybe the increased visibility makes me not as picky about seat position but it is asystem imo.

Sorry if this upset you. But people come here everyday just to make mad early reservation.

I already check are you are legit. Your WS match with your Bronco.

Congratulation. Enjoy your beautiful Bronco! and now you have a huge story to tell about your Bronco and how you get it on this times.

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 8.41.55 PM.png
To be fair that pic is taken at the dealership lot 👀 I still could've faked it if you wanna get real detective. But let's see what else we can do here. My former truck, caddy and my new Bronco all in same driveway with my wife's same Terrain.

PXL_20211201_204410651.jpg

2021-12-17__21.58.50.jpeg

2021-12-17__21.56.32.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
You're right, once you see it in person, it's just love at first sight. That how I felt with mine!

B54A0B54-3F3A-493E-A933-FE06C3DE31EC.jpeg
Sponsored

taguirre

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot B54A0B54-3F3A-493E-A933-FE06C3DE31EC
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
And you got a hard top! Well done! I need to follow you around next purchase. Congrats!

taguirre

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People actually chase me down the road to see it. Pretty cool. I have an older 911 now collecting dust because I just love this thing
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot IMG_5713

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot parks-and-rec-april-ludgate

sorry OP this was the first thing I thought of when I read your post 😬 congrats on the find!!

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations. You are lucky AF.

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could've sworn I just went to the introduction thread and gave an honest rundown ab

I mean all I did was introduce my rig in the proper forum. Should I have lied and been like- "ordered x many days ago... finally received!"?
Hey man, don't take any of it personal. There's a lot of folks on here still waiting for theirs and pretty much everyone is frustrated with Ford's handling of the whole thing. Don't feel bad about getting lucky, there was plenty of BS thrown around when deliveries first started too. 100,000 people expect to be the first and there's only 30-40k Broncos built. Congrats on your new rig, looking forward to see some of your mods. And always glad to see a GM convert. Don't let the negativity on your first post here bring you down, there's a lot of good info and good people here, salty, but good.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on your Bronco. I think the title of your thread is a bit obnoxious. “No research” just makes you appear like you’re rubbing it in a little, knowing people here have done tons of research and are still waiting. Nothing wrong with how you got your bronco - but try to have a little self awareness.

Didn’t so many forum members order multiple vehicles at multiple dealerships thinking they would flip them or come in sooner? Why is this such a surprise that because Ford has really started building them faster that there will be a surplus now?

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm happy for you but not so happy for me. I am an early reservation holder with a pretty simple Base configuration, and I am still waiting for my "ship to come in". Personally, I think this vehicle should have been reassigned to another reservation holder if it was an abandoned order. However, glad you are enjoying it, seriously. Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us that we get ours this year. Ford, I hope you are listening.

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know more than most people on here apparently cause I actually got to see my vehicle in person and test drive it
Hey man congrats on getting a bronco. Don't take the hate personally. Ford has done a terrible job with the roll out. I personally will be waiting 3 years to get a bronco because I refuse to let go of a painted roof. I also think waiting might not be that bad of a deal after all the issues the early builds are experiencing. Enjoy your experience.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like he would have posted a pic of a 2dr, if he was really wanting to troll.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First off, I'd like to thank all the members on this forum for the great resources and community I've seen so far.

Just got my first Ford/ my 2021 Bronco Badlands 4-door on a complete whim. I had a pretty done up 2017 Silverado 1500, lifted, big boots, custom headlights with halos, aux lights, custom emblems I made, everything...as well as a 2019 Cadillac CTS. Both mint with extremely low mileage.

Ford gave me some unreal prices on my trade in. I wasn't really feeling the need to trade on anything really- new GMs, Ford's, etc, just not a fan of what's out there. But then this 21 Bronco Badlands in Area 51 just came off the truck and I was like woah...
Ford Bronco First Ford- no research, bought off lot parks-and-rec-april-ludgate
Went in, test drove it first, as well as a Sport. The salesman told me it wouldn't last the end of the day. I thought he was of course trying to make the sale, talking it up a bit. I didn't know Broncos were hard to get, people wait on orders, hardtops are hard to get, etc.

This vehicle beats my old truck in practicality, coolness, comfort and tech, and I haven't done anything to it yet. I feel for all of you who actually did your research, waited, anticipated, etc. I test drove and signed within a week of taking it home and it was such a long wait. So worth it though. Hope to make posts with some of my mods and learn from others as well.

Send it!
Unicorn capture! Well done!

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Knows nothing about Broncos, but posts his purchase on bronco6g immediately........
Lucks into a Bronco. Googles "Bronco" for user groups. Finds/posts to 6G. Elapsed time, 72 seconds.

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lucks into a Bronco. Googles "Bronco" for user groups. Finds/posts to 6G. Elapsed time, 72 seconds.
I didn't realize when I signed up to this forum you had to be waiting on a reservation to join.
Sponsored