Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can’t say I’m surprised, this thing is is literally a rolling brick pushing 3 tons on 35” M/T tires with short gearing, a boosted V6, and the active grille shutters deleted. It is physically impossible to even approach 20 mpg in mixed driving with that combo, and in the real world I would expect any non-highway suburban driving to max out at 15.

But as mentioned in other posts a 2.7 4D BL SAS should be the absolute floor. The other side of the spectrum would be a base 2.3 2D auto with the tallest gearing on Prius wheel/tires with AGS...that might eke out 20+ combined.
Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can’t say I’m surprised, this thing is is literally a rolling brick pushing 3 tons on 35” M/T tires with short gearing, a boosted V6, and the active grille shutters deleted. It is physically impossible to even approach 20 mpg in mixed driving with that combo, and in the real world I would expect any non-highway suburban driving to max out at 15.

But as mentioned in other posts a 2.7 4D BL SAS should be the absolute floor. The other side of the spectrum would be a base 2.3 2D auto with the tallest gearing on Prius wheel/tires with AGS...that might eke out 20+ combined.
Yeah knowing all this I'd be happy with 17MPG mixed driving. If MPG is of concern the 2.7 four door with Sasquatch isn't the Bronco that someone should be looking to buy.

Last edited:

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah knowing all this I'd be happy with 17MPG mixed driving. If MPG is of concern the 2.7 four door with Sasquatch isn't the Bronco the one someone should be looking to buy.
Everyone: Please cancel your orders now. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
20mpg combined? Not sure how their fuel ratings work because I’m coming up with 16.9 mpg (converted from 13.9L/100km)
In Canada the Imperial gallon is used, that's why it says 20 mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.