Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For some reason my dealers info showed I’m in the US, they reached out and told me they can’t sell to Americans. Sent a photo of my license and got that straightened out.

I’m seeing lots of US dealers saying they will sell for MSRP, don’t think we’re going to get so lucky here. If anyone finds a Canadian dealer not charging ADM make sure to let us all know.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i'm up in Milton, ON. not reserving until i see one inside. but looking at the black diamond in the carbonized grey if it looks good in person.

takethecannoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For some reason my dealers info showed I’m in the US, they reached out and told me they can’t sell to Americans. Sent a photo of my license and got that straightened out.

I’m seeing lots of US dealers saying they will sell for MSRP, don’t think we’re going to get so lucky here. If anyone finds a Canadian dealer not charging ADM make sure to let us all know.

Metro Ford in Calgary promised no MSRP, I contacted them a few weeks ago to make sure I could get a dealer.

X-Plan also works in Canada if you sign up for the Mustang Club of America (I know).

OP
OP
1lostCDN

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Polito ford in Ontario. They dont like charging it.

Sponsored

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Polito ford in Ontario. They dont like charging it.
Thanks. Now hopefully before final orders are placed Ford will allow us to switch dealerships. It makes no sense to be locked into a dealership this far away from launch and be at the mercy of whatever they want to charge.

First Name
Sukhi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350 15 F150 Platinum 20 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Mississauga here. I booked a Wildtrax but cancelled and did 4 door Bandlands since I like the plastic floors and standard 35's which I would opt to add anyways. I'm going to go Lux Package in Cyber Yellow/Orange whatever its called.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In Mississauga here. I booked a Wildtrax but cancelled and did 4 door Bandlands since I like the plastic floors and standard 35's which I would opt to add anyways. I'm going to go Lux Package in Cyber Yellow/Orange whatever its called.
Hi, welcome. I couldn't decide so booked 2 (Wildtrack and Bandlands), but with all the options I want Bandlands price will be same as Wildtrack. So, I got a decision to make soon.

CrazyCanuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500, F Pace Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, I’m from London Ont. Reserved the Wildtrak 2d but still undecided, i need more info to lock it down! I’m so totally stoked about the extra accessories, I’ll probably go for broke lol

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello fellow bluebloods,been lurking for awhile and thought I should introduce myself,I'm a Ford certified Master tech and have always wanted a first gen Bronco but all for sale were clapped out junkpiles,so Ford has totally nailed it with the styling of this new rig retro looks and and all the newest bells and whistles,already reserved my Big bend(ovr) edition,just awaiting the sticker shock!o_O

Sponsored

CwlFord

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Fellow Canadians!
I work at a Ford dealership in Cornwall Ontario.
Until we know pricing We will honor No Admin and $500 Accessory credit for Bronco reservations.
Use postal code K6J3S1 or dealer Miller Hughes Ford.
Reference the forum when we contact you.

Let me know if I can help any way

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Vancouver here, (originally from Toronto), Black Diamond reserved looking to get Sasq package in area 51.

I'm almost certain that dealer mark ups on new vehicles is illegal, at least in Ontario. A honda dealer got burned by trying to sell a type r as a used vehicle with mark up in Brampton. I wouldn't be too worried about dealers marking up Broncos here as the only one that will probably be marked up would be First Edition, which won't be sold here.

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Fellow Canadians!
I work at a Ford dealership in Cornwall Ontario.
Until we know pricing We will honor No Admin and $500 Accessory credit for Bronco reservations.
Use postal code K6J3S1 or dealer Miller Hughes Ford.
Reference the forum when we contact you.

Let me know if I can help any way
Hi and welcome,
I've booked 2 as I was not able to decide between WT and BLs...I'll cancel one later.

Question: Why is FE not available to Canadians?

Broncc

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vancouver, Canada here. First Ford product after dealing with Toyota for 10 years (work in the service department). Reserved a base, but may adjust once pricing becomes more clear.

Basically, no thanks to staying on brand and overpaying what is essentially an 11 year old 4Runner with LED lights.

CwlFord

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi and welcome,
I've booked 2 as I was not able to decide between WT and BLs...I'll cancel one later.

Question: Why is FE not available to Canadians?
Thanks,
Not sure why we didn't get the first edition, I'll try and reach out our Ford rep. However I know they are sold out in the US, i think i saw somewhere there was only 3500 First edition models and they didn't last long.
Sponsored