Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So whats your first serious excursion with the bronco going to be? Id like to make a trip through northern Ontario. I'm really considering a trip up near the shores of James bay and physically touch the water. If we get a solid group of people for the Ontario bronco group I wouldn't be opposed to a group ride somewhere. So what are your thoughts? I was a little late on the reservation so I think ill be a bit behind everyone else getting their bronco.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first big excursion will likely be the Trans Taiga, Trans Lab, through NFLD, back home to NS.

First somwewhat big excursion will be up north in MB. Never been too far up there.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in souther California.....yeah I know I know........but I will be making a few "break in "easy trips....then hopefully I will have met or connected with a group and will go from there..

Sponsored

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in souther California.....yeah I know I know........but I will be making a few "break in "easy trips....then hopefully I will have met or connected with a group and will go from there..
There’s some good off reading out there.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha. Its good to see your plans but it seems some have missed this is the Canada part of the forum.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha. Its good to see your plans but it seems some have missed this is the Canada part of the forum.
Sorry My Canadian friends....Be safe and Enjoy !!!!

Sponsored

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All good. Tell us where you'd like to go in Canada!
Not to Familiar with your Beautiful Country....But will at some point NEED to see some of it........What would you suggest as a first time Run ??

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to Familiar with your Beautiful Country....But will at some point NEED to see some of it........What would you suggest as a first time Run ??
I always recommend two places... Either the Rockies or Nova Scotia. There's a ton to see up here but I feel like those are the quintessential areas to see and explore

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Don't knock us yet! We have great trails in Norcal and Socal. I'm looking to head to those as soon as I get my rig. I'm hoping like many others here to link up with some Bronco family and hit the trails for either day trips or overnight camping!???

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always recommend two places... Either the Rockies or Nova Scotia. There's a ton to see up here but I feel like those are the quintessential areas to see and explore
I Appreciate the tip !!.....I Will most definitely look at those destinations....be safe and maybe we will see each other on the trail someday !!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Utah... get out and visit all 5 of the big national parks. Little camping, biking, hiking and show in’ the bronc off..
Sponsored