Sponsored

Floor Mats and Liners -- best recommendations?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Husky did you get? My X-Act Contours fit flawlessly front and back. The rears are probably better than the fronts for fit. Weird some of us have different experiences.
This is a video of just the rears. Flawless would not be the word I would use to describe the fit of my X-act Contours in the 2nd row.

I had the X-act Contours in my F150 and they were perfect. I expected the same for my Bronco but the reality did not meet the expectation.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought the Tuxmats for the front of my WT and think they are excellent. The fit is perfect and the coverage is fantastic. They come with clips that you can use to secure them to trim edges so there are no gaps. Couldnā€™t be happier with the purchase

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I bought the Tuxmats for the front of my WT and think they are excellent. The fit is perfect and the coverage is fantastic. They come with clips that you can use to secure them to trim edges so there are no gaps. Couldnā€™t be happier with the purchase
I read where they are padded at the drivers heel, curious it my Vibram hunting boots would wear through.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Right now I run the Weathertech HE which is rubber type. Received one of the first batches and they show no signs of wear.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I read where they are padded at the drivers heel, curious it my Vibram hunting boots would wear through.
I havenā€™t had them long enough to be able to comment on their longevity, but even the areas that are padded seem made of a tough rubberized material

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been perfectly happy with the Ford floor liners. I modified the second row liners so that they attach to one another with a couple of snaps to prevent possible loss while driving with the doors off.
Do you have pictures? Iā€™m interested in how you did it? Thanks!

Sponsored

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I loved my factory rubber mats for the front. The back row was nice too unless you have the doors/tops off and it was always flying up / flipping in half. I was always worried it was going to fly out of the truck, but thankfully it never did.

JayJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve had WeatherTech liners in several vehicles in the past and while they did there job, I wasnā€™t completely satisfied with the fitment and how the edges would curl which seemed like it was more prevalent with the second row mats. I was really hesitant to buy them for the Bronco but, I figured I would give them one more shot and this time I went with the WeatherTech HP this time and I am very satisfied with the fitment even with the row. The HPā€™s are more rubberized than the traditional molded plastic liners.

I guess Iā€™ll see how they hold up over time but, they seem like they will do great.

TylerJay

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Genesis / 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered the Husky liners, and now that I received them, I donā€™t think they are going to work with the wash out flooring. Reason being, they have very hard pointy stipples on the back of them to dig into carpeting. In the install instructions, it says ā€œDo NOT remove your factory carpetingā€, which I have none. So my fear is itā€™s going to scratch the heck out of the wash out floors and center rear floor hump that my kids walk over to get in and out of the vehicle.

Does anyone know if the Ford liners are smooth rubber on the bottom? If so, they may be the best choice for now. I donā€™t want to scratch and ruin my new floors with floor protectors, that would be dumbā€¦.

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same! I have tried 2 other mats, and not disparaging the others, I just feel the Tuxmat is one of the finest floor mats I've ever purchased. Full coverage, easy to clean, and looks great. I have since purchased for other vehicles and recommended to others.
Sponsored