Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes....my intention is for me and the wife to find groups to meet up with monthly and take advantage of our new off road vehicle.
Count us in... plan to take it off-road as much as we can. My wife and kiddos are so excited that we did Tosohatchee Wildlife Management last weekend, which was nice for our stock F-150.

Can’t wait to meet up with you guys and take on Citrus Wildlife Management Area.
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My farm. Maybe the beach and Ocala National Forest has some trails where people drive their 4x4s.
Nice! I’ve heard good things about Ocala National Park. I can’t wait to meet up with the group to go on our own “Bronco” adventures.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be about a 4 hour drive or so for me but its worth it given no dealer fees and MSRP price. I am just glad I held off on buying because I was close to pulling the trigger on a Toyota 4Runner Off Road Premium, I was even communicating with a dealer already but once this bronco got unveiled my interest in a 4Runner went away. Granted those are still great cars but this bronco Just looks great and has alot to offer.
I was a day or so away from pulling the trigger on a Rubicon before I found this forum back in March. I just couldn’t image myself buying an FCA product... I’m so glad I held out because for a lack of a better term, I’m in love with my new Bronco!

Sponsored

Ford Fan 71

Black Diamond
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Palmetto here!

The wife are hoping to get in with a local group and do some regular trail riding!

Last edited:

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be about a 4 hour drive or so for me but its worth it given no dealer fees and MSRP price. I am just glad I held off on buying because I was close to pulling the trigger on a Toyota 4Runner Off Road Premium, I was even communicating with a dealer already but once this bronco got unveiled my interest in a 4Runner went away. Granted those are still great cars but this bronco Just looks great and has alot to offer.
I just called and switched my dealer to Gary Yeomans without any problems.

Mike

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Announces That Your Bronco Reservation Dealer Can Be Changed Until October 31...

Here’s your chance to switch for anyone interested in Mullinax Ford. As I stated earlier, Mullinax in Kissimmee has no dealer documentation fees, selling all mass production models at or below MSRP (without ADM), accepting $500 over trade in value, and accepting X-plan.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called and switched my dealer to Gary Yeomans without any problems.

Mike
I’ve had calls in to Marty (sales mgr) over at Gary Yeomans since the 14th, trying to confirm MSRP without ADM. Have you’ve been able to confirm anything with this dealership? Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting patiently in downtown Orlando. Will for sure be taking the Bronco off-road. Its been several years since my last 4x4. Really looking forward to it.

Rick B

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Palm Coast for me.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Moving to the Destin area in the fall, have never been to the area. I reserved 2 different local dealerships hopefully one is reasonable with no ADM or fees. Is there any beach 4x4 camping allowed in FL?
Welcome to the area, you'll live it not sure about beach camping, we camp on ours though! Jk

15961284458122203284135215004463.jpg
Sponsored