bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have an issue with mine, it sounded great when I first installed it about, I got one right after they came out. Now, for the past month or so, it has been popping and banging all the time, very loudly. Not sure why. There's no tune on it or anything else it just has the Roush CAI and this exhaust.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the Borla Atak axle-back for my 2.7. Absolutely love it!
Ford Bronco Flowmaster Outlaw anyone? 6D98B7D4-B8D1-4ED8-A6C9-392F0C387DBB

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the outlaw axle back best 120.00 spent yet ! With the 7sp its fun.
Stage 3 motorsports got it to me fast ,good luck.

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You lucky SOB. I paid $170 for mine through lethal. They charge $40 for shipping. Didn't notice Holley had it for $140 until I had already placed the order. Couldn't t get the order cancelled cause someone over at lethal didn't do there job and do that. So since it was only a day out I said screw it and kept it. When I tell you that I got the only one of these in America that doesn't fit their bronco I mean it. This axle back did not fit in any shape form or fashion. I had to deal with this shit for over 5 hours trying to get it in the exhaust. I basically nearly ruin the end of my existing exhaust trying to pry it open so it would fit this axle back. So not only did I over pay for the item, I got the wrong size, wasted 5hours for a 20 mins job, and still didn't even get the exhaust on fully to my liking. The pipe sounds great though but it's really no different than you saving money and just deleting the muffler. The only thing it's done it's mellow out the cabin noise from the delete and smooth of the drone. Other than that I wouldn't waste your money on this. Just delete your muffler or fabricate your own. I wanted to like it I really did but after all that bullshit I went through I'll never order a flow master again unless they physically take my part and attach it to an existing bronco and take pictures for me to prove that it fits.

Sponsored

mikelicalsi

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the same thing last week - it’s awesome and my neighbor hates it 😂

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the axle-back Outlaw muffler delete ready to go…whenever Ford deciders to ship my Bronco! 😫 I also painted the tip black, just because I don’t like chrome.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s right - I can’t even see mine at all (for all I know, it’s not even there 😂
Yup i actually hated looking at the back of mine and seeing that 30 lbs of transverse mounted trash there ,now to figure out what to mount in that space.

Sponsored

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok I have to ask.... other than the tone why would one change the muffler? Is there some performance enhancement?
Thanks

mikelicalsi

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok I have to ask.... other than the tone why would one change the muffler? Is there some performance enhancement?
Thanks
Allegedly on mine (Flowmaster muffler delete), you gain up to 19 extra horsepower. That might be an exaggeration, but it does feel like there’s a little something from it. It feels like it has extra “start” boost in 1st and 2nd gear too when crawling as well. Also, it allegedly gives you a little better gas mileage … Now, I’ve been tracking my MPG since I bought the car in May, and it was 16.8 for the first 3,200 miles (with old muffler). I’m now at 3,900 miles and it’s up to 17.3, so in the last 700 miles (the only ones with the new muffler delete), I’m averaging about 19.5. Now, it’s possible that I’ve been doing a little more highway driving since deleting the muffler, but that’s a 16% upgrade in MPG. Again, there may be some more highway driving in there (possibly), but nothing that would produce that wild of a swing. I have to assume the Flowmaster muffler delete is the main cause.

For all the math geeks on here, if that is the case, 16% better MPG, it means I’d consume 123 fewer gallons per year (assuming I drive 15,000 miles annually). And at $4.25 per gallon, that would save me $525 per year in gas.

The Flowmaster pipe was $139 and cost about $50 to put it in and pull out the stock muffler. At a minimum, even if my MPG boost ends up being 1/2 of what I seem to be getting, it’s $260 gas cost savings per year.

And the best part is it makes me sound a little like a kid with a Honda Civic! 😂

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Allegedly on mine (Flowmaster muffler delete), you gain up to 19 extra horsepower. That might be an exaggeration, but it does feel like there’s a little something from it. It feels like it has extra “start” boost in 1st and 2nd gear too when crawling as well. Also, it allegedly gives you a little better gas mileage … Now, I’ve been tracking my MPG since I bought the car in May, and it was 16.8 for the first 3,200 miles (with old muffler). I’m now at 3,900 miles and it’s up to 17.3, so in the last 700 miles (the only ones with the new muffler delete), I’m averaging about 19.5. Now, it’s possible that I’ve been doing a little more highway driving since deleting the muffler, but that’s a 16% upgrade in MPG. Again, there may be some more highway driving in there (possibly), but nothing that would produce that wild of a swing. I have to assume the Flowmaster muffler delete is the main cause.

For all the math geeks on here, if that is the case, 16% better MPG, it means I’d consume 123 fewer gallons per year (assuming I drive 15,000 miles annually). And at $4.25 per gallon, that would save me $525 per year in gas.

The Flowmaster pipe was $139 and cost about $50 to put it in and pull out the stock muffler. At a minimum, even if my MPG boost ends up being 1/2 of what I seem to be getting, it’s $260 gas cost savings per year.

And the best part is it makes me sound a little like a kid with a Honda Civic! 😂
Hummmm might be something to consider

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have this. so while my experience is the only one in america where i have the wrong size and cant fit mine in the exhaust all the way. it does sound good but sadly i have not seen the mpg improvement on the average. im at 9000 miles so that might be a factor and i havent reset the average since day 1. now for the power yes its a crazy improvement but you can do just a flat muffler delete and it does the same. this pipe helps mellow out the drone a delete would have. As long as no one has the experience i had trying to install this thing i would suggest buying it.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have this. so while my experience is the only one in america where i have the wrong size and cant fit mine in the exhaust all the way. it does sound good but sadly i have not seen the mpg improvement on the average. im at 9000 miles so that might be a factor and i havent reset the average since day 1. now for the power yes its a crazy improvement but you can do just a flat muffler delete and it does the same. this pipe helps mellow out the drone a delete would have. As long as no one has the experience i had trying to install this thing i would suggest buying it.
If it doesn't fit send it back the end of the pipe is expanded to fit over after you remove the muffler.
The hardest part is fishing the nuts inside the bumper through a hole just use a magnet ,mine took 1/2 hour and that includes unboxing .
Sponsored