• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have 5 each 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings for sale

• 1 of the wheels is brand new and unmounted
  • 4 of the wheels were mounted to 37's and have approximately 10K miles on them, with 2 rotations.
  • Please see pictures for detailed condition, I will put text on each photo annotating any marks I see
  • Wheels 1 & 4 have marks on them around the bolt holes (the technician tried to use touch up paint to hide his crap work from me even on one of these wheels), around the center cap flanges, and one has a decent mark on the mounting lip.
  • Wheels 2 & 3 are the best of the 4 shown and when mounted you can't see any blemishes or marks on them.
  • The 5th wheel is not pictured because the box is still sealed and not opened.
  • These would be great candidates to be PC'd to match your Bronco or color and finish of choice as well.
  • If you are wondering about the offset, these allowed my Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5 to stick out approximately 1.25" past the Sasquatch Flares, really a perfect look for my tastes.
  • I didn't go away from these for the marks (many of them weren't even seen until they were off the Bronco and in boxes), I just went back to my Sasquatch Wheels for the offset with smaller flares.
  • I will ship these in the USA on my FedEx Ground account for my asking price of $800 USD after any payment services fees, or you can pick these up from me in the Cincinnati area for $700 for all 5! Retail on these is $406.80 each wheel!

Fifteen52 Traverse HD Asphalt Black Ford Bronco Wheels
Thanks as always for looking and message me any questions about the wheels.

Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-ima
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (1)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (2)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (3)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (4)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (5)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (6)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (7)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (8)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (9)
Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings MicrosoftTeams-image (10)

Ford Bronco For Sale CHEAP 5 Each Fifteen52 Traverse HD Bronco Wheels in Satin Black + Hub Centric Rings 542F1358-F9CB-46A9-9A09-5D2DEA5F59DA
Sponsored

Last edited:

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No pictures attached, just FYI.

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A member asked me for a photo of the box label so I’m adding it here also, I’ll reserve them for him first since he asked. So at this moment they are on hold until I hear back so as to honor his polite request.
Thanks

Sponsored

DVAnt

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be all over this if it wouldn't cost me a fortune to get them to Honolulu.

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are still available, I’ll message commenters and pm’s in order received. Thanks Everyone

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know any good powder coaters??
Used to, if I can’t have the best, then I’m not messing with the rest. So I guess to answer honestly, not anymore unless of course you decide to unretire!

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 f150, 18 gt350r, '93 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used to, if I can’t have the best, then I’m not messing with the rest. So I guess to answer honestly, not anymore unless of course you decide to unretire!
Your wheels do have me intrigued, text me some pics of them mounted on yours

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak