• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio For sale: OEM Soft Top (includes IAG EZ-Lift System + IAG Roll Bar Cover Kit + DirtyDog4x4 soft top liner)

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a take-off from our 1,500 mile Bronco. In near new condition... all windows are in great shape, canvas perfect. ALL HARDWARE and brackets come with the top... it will be 100% ready to install.

I am also including:

IAG EZ-Lift Soft top assist system. FULLY INSTALLED and ready to go... just put on soft top. https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...-system-for-2021-ford-bronco-4-door-soft-top/

DirtyDog4x4 Soft Top Headliner. This was great during winter months to keep the cabin toasty. And if you are going on long road trips (year round)... you will see a significant reduction in noise. ALL HARDWARE included. https://store.dirtydog4x4.com/?route=product/category&path=139_150

IAG I-Line 4pc D-pillar Protective Cover kit. Protects roll bar from scratches. Note, this was installed and I tried to preserve the two sided tape upon removal... but you may want to add new tape to some sections. https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...ar-protective-cover-kit-2021-bronco-four-door

$1,500
Columbus, OH area. I cannot ship.

IMG_0946.jpeg

IMG_1008.jpeg

IMG_1007.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

IMG_1002.jpeg
Sponsored

5eabass

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Dave, I'm interested in your OEM 4 door soft top. Can you verify that the length of the frame of the soft top is ~61 inches. I want to ensure that I can store it on the return home (within my 4 door bronco).