• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Montana For Sale Two Red Stock rear recovery hook #MB3C-5B137-BB

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed out my rear bumper and have these two stock recovery hooks for sale. They have been used, and are painted red. $50 for both +shipping from 59404. Box will be 12" x 8" x 6" and weigh 7lbs.

Ford Bronco For Sale Two Red Stock rear recovery hook #MB3C-5B137-BB IMG_6460.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think they’d fit in a medium if it fits it ships flat rate box? Which if I’m reading this right. Is $16.10 if so does $70 shipped sound fair? 49068. I’ll pm you my address.
Ford Bronco For Sale Two Red Stock rear recovery hook #MB3C-5B137-BB 9C78926D-15C9-4B5E-BF4D-C72FCFB4BE05

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Ken,

Shoot over your address and how you would like to pay. Ill get them out this week

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Done,
Thanks they’ll look good on the wife’s bronco then Incan take her left over and have two on mine.
Sponsored