First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to also say thanks for being the first (and only so far) company to put out something for the capable bumper. Like some others, I ordered before there were pictures of the bumper and find the capable bumper less than "capable" from the factory.

This bracket is a huge step forward.

Also like other here, I find myself in need of amber lights for dealing with sand/snow on occasion and then a good high power light for off road.

I'm in on the bracket only, if I can add another light option, or will wait for you guys to offer other lighting options.
Its hard having the shroud universal to other light brands due to attachment points and sizes. I will look into it though. These lights we used since 2017 in our Ford Raptor setups so i know they are LEGIT.
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its hard having the shroud universal to other light brands due to attachment points and sizes. I will look into it though. These lights we used since 2017 in our Ford Raptor setups so i know they are LEGIT.

I’d be down to buy the bracket no doubt.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am familiar with your reputation over in the Raptor group. I don't doubt you will continue to put out the same quality for the Bronco community.

I appreciate the effort to see if you can source an amber light or modify the current set up for a potentially universal set up to allow us to source our own.

Standing by either way... you're the only game in town for the capable bumper. My only other option is to go to a completely different bumper.

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am familiar with your reputation over in the Raptor group. I don't doubt you will continue to put out the same quality for the Bronco community.

I appreciate the effort to see if you can source an amber light or modify the current set up for a potentially universal set up to allow us to source our own.

Standing by either way... you're the only game in town for the capable bumper. My only other option is to go to a completely different bumper.
I will see with my factory to see what options i have for AMBER lights

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, after a long 18 month wait for my Black Diamond Sas and multiple iterations to try to get it sooner, my order turned into a 2022, naturally. That also meant that I would be getting the capable bumper instead of the modular. I figured I would wait to see if the capable grew on me and it did, thankfully. The only issue was there didn’t seem to be ANYONE willing to make any aftermarket mods. Until now.

M&R Automotive has designed the perfect bolt on replacement for the subpar OE fog lights. The kit houses two large white LED lights with Amber DRL per side. That’s four massive lights making 16,000 lumens and they look awesome! The amber DRLs look exactly like the OE amber driving lights and mounted into existing locations without having to drill into anything. Install was simple at a few hours tops and the price was on point. This has completely changed the face of my BD beast and my auxiliary switches now have life...!

https://mandronline.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper-fog-light

A big thanks to Mike at M&R for thinking about all of us capable bumper owners who have likely been on the fence. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Next is the 40” light bar that will be nestled in between the grill and the bumper. I’ll post some pix when installed and lit.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! 🇺🇸:cool:🇺🇸

Ford Bronco FORD BRONCO CAPABLE BUMPER FOG LIGHTS KIT IMG_20220721_141555_445

Can I re-use the existing fog lights wiring to run this? instead of the switches?

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, to clarify I can put the amber DRLs on a separate switch?

And yea, same question as above, is this a true fog pattern.

I’m almost ready to say “take my money”, if you made it optional to have one of the lights white and one yellow, That would seal it for me.

So, question is, do you make that square light also in yellow and not just white?
SAME QUESTION

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can I re-use the existing fog lights wiring to run this? instead of the switches?
Not sure since I wired mine up to an aux switch. I could imagine you would have to match the amperage. I would reach out to M&R to confirm since they have great customer service.

https://mandronline.com/

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AMBER main lights are in manufacturing as we speak. And Both white and amber will still have the AMBER DRL capabilities

Ford Bronco FORD BRONCO CAPABLE BUMPER FOG LIGHTS KIT 16615312700448992680962277942118

Ford Bronco FORD BRONCO CAPABLE BUMPER FOG LIGHTS KIT 16615312700448992680962277942118

Any update on the amber/white kit?

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes we have then available in white / amber / or mixed
Ford Bronco FORD BRONCO CAPABLE BUMPER FOG LIGHTS KIT received_826968055408729

Haddixx

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2-Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The M&R lights look great, especially the white & amber option. I'd love to be able to hook the white lights up to the factory fog lights and the ambers to one of the AUX switches. Is that possible? Has anyone done that? Any tips or guidance? Thanks!!
Sponsored