james1414d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, I just got done. I got a pretty cool Bronco trucker hat. All the people were nice. They do ask what you have ordered and try to match you up to something similar. They even had some manual transmission Bronco's. I did get to drive a 2dr wildtrak which is close to what I have ordered. You get to drive the corse, tho there is someone riding with you. The course is pretty short. It was about a twenty minute drive.
I drove from Portland Or. I'm glad it was my day off and that I didn't rearrange any plans to go, because of the small amount of test driving there was. It was fun though.
Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went this weekend. I too wish it had been a longer drive, as I was having a great time on their course after a two-hour drive to get there. However, the roughly 25 minutes was enough to show me that the truck is more capable than I am.

I used to have a Nissan Xterra Off Road, that I had slightly modded with 33-inch tires and lift and a few other things. I loved that truck and thought it was extremely capable. Well, the 2-door Wildtrak that I drove was on a whole different level. The double lockers, cameras, trail speed control, trail turn assist, make everything so incredibly easy.

I didn't end up using any of the GOAT modes. The instructor simply encouraged me to go directly to the various features to show me how they worked on various obstacles, and it was all so seamless and easy. Also, I also enjoyed the information that the truck gives back, like the side to side tilt angle and such.

Waiting for this thing is now so much harder than it was previously. I was excited after I test drove a Wildtrak last summer around town and found it to be so much more composed and comfortable than I imagined. With this little extra bit of familiarity I really can't wait to get my hands on the 4 DR Wildtrak I ordered. I'm also very enthused about doing an Off Roadeo event now.

Swampy

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F350 XLT Crewcab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received this invite to a Bronco driving event to be held at the ORV park in McCleary in January

Bronco ORV Event.jpg
Hey. Is there a link for this? Can you send it? Thanks! I live in Hawks Prairie area.

OP
OP
Dzrt1st

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey. Is there a link for this? Can you send it? Thanks! I live in Hawks Prairie area.
Sorry no, I don't have a link. This was an email I received in December. We went to the event on January 5th. Was told by staff that they were going to Colorado after the event on Saturday the 8th.