First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As stated in the article Ford already has a lot of similar cars, makes sense to slim down the relative line up.

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a family that owns both a 2021 Bronco and a 2019 Nautilus and previously a 2015 Edge, I personally think this is another Stupid move on Ford's part. My wife loves her Nautilus, her favorite vehicle since her 2003 Navigator. We are soon to be empty nesters and don't need the sheer size of the Navigator nor the Explorer. Although we LOVE the Bronco is doesn't replace the luxury of the Nautilus for long distance drives. My daughter drives a 2014 Escape and I bought 2008/2009 Mariners for my older daughters in colllege. All great vehicles, but those are smaller than we want and need. So once again Ford is setting us up for not having a vehicle line that fits our needs nor desires when it's time to replace the Nautilus. Just my .02 and I know Ford doesn't listen to me, but this is a terrible mistake on their part IMHO and will most likely mean my wife's next car is NOT a Lincoln.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Makes sense. Both are slow movers and have very similar cars in Ford’s line up already.
Sponsored