Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed an order on 3/27 and received emails from my dealer to esign some documents. But I never received an email directly from Ford about my order.

My dealer sent me an image saying it was a confirmed order from Ford. But still no email from Ford themselves.

He has my correct email. Anyone else experienced the same issue? Nothing in my junk folders, I've checked them.
Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It takes forever. You’d think in 2023 that everything would be tied together. Heck, things I programmed in 1996 could do more than their crappy systems. On your retail order form you probably have some codes that you can call the 800 number and confirm with customer service. I recall that I needed my dealer code and the order number and then they could pull it up. They couldn’t even look it up through my email address, so dumb. I did not have a reservation, mine was a normal joe-schmoe order, which I later took Ford up on to get my credit on my off the lot WT.

GAN

Badlands
First Name
Gan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed an order on 3/27 and received emails from my dealer to esign some documents. But I never received an email directly from Ford about my order.

My dealer sent me an image saying it was a confirmed order from Ford. But still no email from Ford themselves.

He has my correct email. Anyone else experienced the same issue? Nothing in my junk folders, I've checked them.
Yes…same here. My dealer sent me a text of my COVP …has all the Ford order info, tracking number, certificate number on there. But I have nothing from Ford directly to my email. I only provided my license and $1000 down payment a couple days prior to 3/27. I’m not overly concerned, but it would be nice to have as much info as possible. I’m familiar with the dealer and my daughter bought her Big Bend from them 6-months ago so I’m sure they’re doing it right. I kind of feel like an anxious father….
Sponsored