First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got a build date and a vin. Trouble is I never got any notice from ford or my dealer. I have to use the back door link I got off this forum. Then yesterday I went to dealership and found they show the build date as 3/4/22 instead of the 2/28/22. The site still shows 2/28/22. Anyone else experiencing issues like this?
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got a build date and a vin. Trouble is I never got any notice from ford or my dealer. I have to use the back door link I got off this forum. Then yesterday I went to dealership and found they show the build date as 3/4/22 instead of the 2/28/22. The site still shows 2/28/22. Anyone else experiencing issues like this?
Ya I was bumped from 1/31 to 2/7 (by email), but my backdoor link still shows 1/31. Now w/the plant shutdown it will be at least 2 weeks later than that I figure

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The backdoor link shows the build WEEK which would be 2/28
The build DATE may be 3/4 which falls in the 2/28 week of builds

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The backdoor link shows the build WEEK which would be 2/28
The build DATE may be 3/4 which falls in the 2/28 week of builds
Correct.

USUALLY , you know the build week until they get closer to that week and have a better idea of when it will go down the line.

Mine was scheduled for July 14th, I figured it to be a late in the day build judging from the rotation numbers that day, sure enough it was finished on the 15th.

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Back door link? Do tell.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im still confused by mine too. i got an email from ford for a 2/7 build date w/ vin. no window sticker yet is available and the plant "supposedly" shut down next week. no update and showing a "TBD" in my delivery timeframe. just wondering what the real answer is, lol.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

im still confused by mine too. i got an email from ford for a 2/7 build date w/ vin. no window sticker yet is available and the plant "supposedly" shut down next week. no update and showing a "TBD" in my delivery timeframe. just wondering what the real answer is, lol.
If you are trying to make an exact science of trying to pin down your build and delivery date, you will drive yourself nuts! My advice is to start drinking heavily!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are trying to make an exact science of trying to pin down your build and delivery date, you will drive yourself nuts! My advice is to start drinking heavily!

at this point im just wishing it would warm up here in WI so i can pull the mustang's out of storage... that way i can just enjoy driving those until i get (if ever) my build. it seems like its the south park episode with the bailouts!

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my VIN and schedule date from my sales rep. Never got an email from Ford.
Backdoor link needs the order number, too, right?

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everything is hit and miss for everyone.
I got an email, but back door doesn’t show me scheduled. for some it’s the other way around

Window Stickers and the vin tracker link generally don’t updated until about a week before your schedule.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

at this point im just wishing it would warm up here in WI so i can pull the mustang's out of storage... that way i can just enjoy driving those until i get (if ever) my build. it seems like its the south park episode with the bailouts!
Same here, itching to get my Boss 302 out here in North Idaho, of course that’s not going to happen, more like Apr-May!

OP
OP

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not trying to figure anything out other than why I have no emails from them.
Sponsored